Report: Lindsay Lohan Back With Samantha Ronson
Lindsay Lohan was seen having a great time with her old flame Samantha Ronson, sparking rumor that she is back with her. The on-and-off couple was spending time together earlier this week at Le Baron in Chinatown, New York.
"Lindsay and Sam were whispering and laughing, and they left the club holding hands," a source told X17. "They didn't care who saw them, and they definitely seem to be back on. It was just like the old days - they couldn't get enough of each other!"
Lindsay and Samantha went out for two years before splitting in 2009. Shortly after the breakup, Lindsay told The Sun that she would not deny that there could be a reconciliation someday. "I never really thought about women before," she said. "It kind of just happened with Samantha. It surprised me. She's the only woman I've been attracted to."
She continued, "We love each other. We might reconcile the relationship, maybe. I don't know. We're still in touch. She has always been one of my best friends."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'