Report: Lindsay Lohan Back With Samantha Ronson
Lindsay Lohan was seen having a great time with her old flame Samantha Ronson, sparking rumor that she is back with her. The on-and-off couple was spending time together earlier this week at Le Baron in Chinatown, New York.
"Lindsay and Sam were whispering and laughing, and they left the club holding hands," a source told X17. "They didn't care who saw them, and they definitely seem to be back on. It was just like the old days - they couldn't get enough of each other!"
Lindsay and Samantha went out for two years before splitting in 2009. Shortly after the breakup, Lindsay told The Sun that she would not deny that there could be a reconciliation someday. "I never really thought about women before," she said. "It kind of just happened with Samantha. It surprised me. She's the only woman I've been attracted to."
She continued, "We love each other. We might reconcile the relationship, maybe. I don't know. We're still in touch. She has always been one of my best friends."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard