Report: Lindsay Lohan Back With Samantha Ronson
Lindsay Lohan was seen having a great time with her old flame Samantha Ronson, sparking rumor that she is back with her. The on-and-off couple was spending time together earlier this week at Le Baron in Chinatown, New York.
"Lindsay and Sam were whispering and laughing, and they left the club holding hands," a source told X17. "They didn't care who saw them, and they definitely seem to be back on. It was just like the old days - they couldn't get enough of each other!"
Lindsay and Samantha went out for two years before splitting in 2009. Shortly after the breakup, Lindsay told The Sun that she would not deny that there could be a reconciliation someday. "I never really thought about women before," she said. "It kind of just happened with Samantha. It surprised me. She's the only woman I've been attracted to."
She continued, "We love each other. We might reconcile the relationship, maybe. I don't know. We're still in touch. She has always been one of my best friends."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?