Report: Lindsay Lohan Back With Samantha Ronson
Lindsay Lohan was seen having a great time with her old flame Samantha Ronson, sparking rumor that she is back with her. The on-and-off couple was spending time together earlier this week at Le Baron in Chinatown, New York.
"Lindsay and Sam were whispering and laughing, and they left the club holding hands," a source told X17. "They didn't care who saw them, and they definitely seem to be back on. It was just like the old days - they couldn't get enough of each other!"
Lindsay and Samantha went out for two years before splitting in 2009. Shortly after the breakup, Lindsay told The Sun that she would not deny that there could be a reconciliation someday. "I never really thought about women before," she said. "It kind of just happened with Samantha. It surprised me. She's the only woman I've been attracted to."
She continued, "We love each other. We might reconcile the relationship, maybe. I don't know. We're still in touch. She has always been one of my best friends."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!