Usher Reveals Cover Art and Tracklisting for 'Looking 4 Myself'
After previewing his new album "Looking 4 Myself" in an off-Broadway show "Fuerza Bruta", Usher unwraps cover art and song selection for the album. The artwork boasts a closeup snapshot of the singer from the side, while the tracklisting reveals titles of fourteen tracks for its standard edition and four bonus songs for its deluxe package.
Three of those listed songs have officially been released by Usher. They are slinky ballad "Climax", club banger "Scream" and sexy midtempo track "Lemme See" which features Rick Ross. In addition to having Rozay on "Lemme See", Usher teams up with Pharrell Williams in "Twisted" and joins forces with Luke Steele in the title track.
"This album has many different views and many different perspectives," he once said to MTV. "It's a ton of other experiences and a ton of other walks ... as I've had this long journey over the last year [and] every bit of what I've experienced I've put into a creative, artistic way."
- "Can't Stop Won't Stop"
- "I Care for U"
- "Show Me"
- "Lemme See" feat. Rick Ross
- "Twisted" feat. Pharrell Williams
- "What Happened to U"
- "Looking 4 Myself" feat. Luke Steele
- "Lessons for the Lover"
- "Sins of My Father"
- "Say the Words"
- "2nd Round"
- "Hot Thing"
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Forced to Hand Over Kids to Brad Pitt
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer