Usher Reveals Cover Art and Tracklisting for 'Looking 4 Myself'
After previewing his new album "Looking 4 Myself" in an off-Broadway show "Fuerza Bruta", Usher unwraps cover art and song selection for the album. The artwork boasts a closeup snapshot of the singer from the side, while the tracklisting reveals titles of fourteen tracks for its standard edition and four bonus songs for its deluxe package.
Three of those listed songs have officially been released by Usher. They are slinky ballad "Climax", club banger "Scream" and sexy midtempo track "Lemme See" which features Rick Ross. In addition to having Rozay on "Lemme See", Usher teams up with Pharrell Williams in "Twisted" and joins forces with Luke Steele in the title track.
"This album has many different views and many different perspectives," he once said to MTV. "It's a ton of other experiences and a ton of other walks ... as I've had this long journey over the last year [and] every bit of what I've experienced I've put into a creative, artistic way."
- "Can't Stop Won't Stop"
- "I Care for U"
- "Show Me"
- "Lemme See" feat. Rick Ross
- "Twisted" feat. Pharrell Williams
- "What Happened to U"
- "Looking 4 Myself" feat. Luke Steele
- "Lessons for the Lover"
- "Sins of My Father"
- "Say the Words"
- "2nd Round"
- "Hot Thing"
More Usher News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show