Nigel Lythgoe Looks Shocked in First Promo of 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 9
When ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" gets closer to the finale in late May, FOX's "So You Think You Can Dance" will return for its ninth season. The first promo spot for the latter show has just landed online via TVLine, capturing some shots from the auditions.
Some of them who get the highlight in the clip are a full-time mom and an army who all share the same passion in dancing. At one point, judge/creator Nigel Lythgoe looks aghast, probably after watching one dancer's routine. Meanwhile, one contestant is surprised to learn positive review from the judges.
"SYTYCD" season 9 will premiere Thursday, May 24 at 8/7c on FOX. Since there will be no results show starting this season, fans will have to wait a week to find out who is cut from the competition.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake