Nigel Lythgoe Looks Shocked in First Promo of 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 9
When ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" gets closer to the finale in late May, FOX's "So You Think You Can Dance" will return for its ninth season. The first promo spot for the latter show has just landed online via TVLine, capturing some shots from the auditions.
Some of them who get the highlight in the clip are a full-time mom and an army who all share the same passion in dancing. At one point, judge/creator Nigel Lythgoe looks aghast, probably after watching one dancer's routine. Meanwhile, one contestant is surprised to learn positive review from the judges.
"SYTYCD" season 9 will premiere Thursday, May 24 at 8/7c on FOX. Since there will be no results show starting this season, fans will have to wait a week to find out who is cut from the competition.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed