Nigel Lythgoe Looks Shocked in First Promo of 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 9
When ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" gets closer to the finale in late May, FOX's "So You Think You Can Dance" will return for its ninth season. The first promo spot for the latter show has just landed online via TVLine, capturing some shots from the auditions.
Some of them who get the highlight in the clip are a full-time mom and an army who all share the same passion in dancing. At one point, judge/creator Nigel Lythgoe looks aghast, probably after watching one dancer's routine. Meanwhile, one contestant is surprised to learn positive review from the judges.
"SYTYCD" season 9 will premiere Thursday, May 24 at 8/7c on FOX. Since there will be no results show starting this season, fans will have to wait a week to find out who is cut from the competition.
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit