Nigel Lythgoe Looks Shocked in First Promo of 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 9
When ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" gets closer to the finale in late May, FOX's "So You Think You Can Dance" will return for its ninth season. The first promo spot for the latter show has just landed online via TVLine, capturing some shots from the auditions.
Some of them who get the highlight in the clip are a full-time mom and an army who all share the same passion in dancing. At one point, judge/creator Nigel Lythgoe looks aghast, probably after watching one dancer's routine. Meanwhile, one contestant is surprised to learn positive review from the judges.
"SYTYCD" season 9 will premiere Thursday, May 24 at 8/7c on FOX. Since there will be no results show starting this season, fans will have to wait a week to find out who is cut from the competition.
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video