Nigel Lythgoe Looks Shocked in First Promo of 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 9
When ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" gets closer to the finale in late May, FOX's "So You Think You Can Dance" will return for its ninth season. The first promo spot for the latter show has just landed online via TVLine, capturing some shots from the auditions.
Some of them who get the highlight in the clip are a full-time mom and an army who all share the same passion in dancing. At one point, judge/creator Nigel Lythgoe looks aghast, probably after watching one dancer's routine. Meanwhile, one contestant is surprised to learn positive review from the judges.
"SYTYCD" season 9 will premiere Thursday, May 24 at 8/7c on FOX. Since there will be no results show starting this season, fans will have to wait a week to find out who is cut from the competition.
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game