Will Smith Adventuring in First Three Clips for 'Men in Black 3'
Building the anticipation for the release of "Men in Black 3" by the end of May, Columbia Pictures unleashes first three clips for the action comedy movie. The three snippets focus on Will Smith's adventure with both Tommy Lee Jones and Josh Brolin.
In the first clip, Smith's J is having a dinner-turned-brawl at a Chinese restaurant with Jones' K. The next video shows the funny agent in an action-packed chase scene with Brolin's young K, while the other snippet sees him having an awkward chat with the younger version of his demure partner.
Based on the Malibu Comic by Lowell Cunningham, "Men in Black 3" follows J who has seen some inexplicable things in his 15 years with the MIB, but nothing perplexes him as much as his partner Agent K.
As K's life and the fate of the planet are put at stake, J will have to travel back in time to put things right. J discovers that there are secrets to the universe that K never told him; secrets that will reveal themselves as he teams up with young K to save his partner, the agency, and the future of humankind.
"MIB 3" is scheduled to arrive in the U.S. on May 25. Aside from Smith, Jones and Brolin, the Barry Sonnenfeld-directed sci-fi movie is supported by Jemaine Clement, Emma Thompson, Nicole Scherzinger, Alice Eve and Bill Hader.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'