Elise Testone Covers Adele and Al Green, Talks About Who Will Win 'American Idol'
Elise Testone continued her media tour. After visiting "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" with fellow "American Idol" reject Colton Dixon, she went to "Live! with Kelly" and Access Hollywood for interviews and live performances.
During her appearance on the Kelly Ripa show, Elise belted out Adele's song "One and Only". When dropping by Access Hollywood, the "Idol" sixth-place finisher played her rendition of Al Green's classic hit "Let's Stay Together".
Kelly sang praise to Elise after the performance, "I don't know what America wants, but you're the real deal. You sound amazing." While the host said she's shocked by her elimination, Elise was not, considering that she already made trip to the bottom three before.
In addition to those two appearances, Elise talked to Anderson Cooper on his show, where she admitted that "it's hard to get judged everytime." She explained, "So after a while in the bottom three and hearing some negative critics, I kinda zoned out a little bit when I was on stage cuz I was already kinda of stressful."
Talking about who's going to win, she said, "I don't know who is going to win. I really hope that who is going to win understands the responsibility of the title because it is not just about singing a perfect pitch and all that." She added, "It's called an American Idol right? So we want someone that our kids can look up to and can inspire people. That is why I signed up for this."
Elise Testone on "Live! with Kelly":
Elise Testone on Access Hollywood:
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says