Report: Lady GaGa Splits From Taylor Kinney to Focus on Tour
Lady GaGa might have decided to split from boyfriend Taylor Kinney. Us Weekly has just brought up a report that the "Bad Romance" hitmaker is "on a break" with the Mason Lockwood of "The Vampire Diaries". Taking the blame for the end of the 10-month romance is her Born This Way Ball tour.
A friend told the publication, "She will be touring nonstop until next year and has found she can't have relationship at the same time." Accordingly, the 26-year-old songstress will also be kept busy with the recording of her next album while embarking on the 110-show tour. Putting that into consideration, the insider added, "There's just no room for anything else. Her work is all-consuming."
The so-called pal additionally noted that the relationship "was never going to last" even without the career issue. "Taylor was all about himself, a typical actor, and didn't completely get GaGa," claimed the source, before saying that the 30-year-old actor "was never that attentive to [GaGa]." As for GaGa herself, the insider said, "She loved that she got this guy who everyone thought was hot!"
GaGa and Kinney first met on the set of the music video for her hit song, "You and I", back in July 2011. Words that the two were dating came out in September after they were reportedly showing off affection at a San Diego bar. An eyewitness told Star magazine, at the time, "She and Taylor were flirting all night and kept smacking each other's butts. She was grinning from ear to ear."
More Lady GaGa News
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram