Report: Lady GaGa Splits From Taylor Kinney to Focus on Tour
Lady GaGa might have decided to split from boyfriend Taylor Kinney. Us Weekly has just brought up a report that the "Bad Romance" hitmaker is "on a break" with the Mason Lockwood of "The Vampire Diaries". Taking the blame for the end of the 10-month romance is her Born This Way Ball tour.
A friend told the publication, "She will be touring nonstop until next year and has found she can't have relationship at the same time." Accordingly, the 26-year-old songstress will also be kept busy with the recording of her next album while embarking on the 110-show tour. Putting that into consideration, the insider added, "There's just no room for anything else. Her work is all-consuming."
The so-called pal additionally noted that the relationship "was never going to last" even without the career issue. "Taylor was all about himself, a typical actor, and didn't completely get GaGa," claimed the source, before saying that the 30-year-old actor "was never that attentive to [GaGa]." As for GaGa herself, the insider said, "She loved that she got this guy who everyone thought was hot!"
GaGa and Kinney first met on the set of the music video for her hit song, "You and I", back in July 2011. Words that the two were dating came out in September after they were reportedly showing off affection at a San Diego bar. An eyewitness told Star magazine, at the time, "She and Taylor were flirting all night and kept smacking each other's butts. She was grinning from ear to ear."
More Lady GaGa News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story