Kat Von D Gets Police Dispatching Helicopter Over Creepy Phone Call
Kat Von D has got police rushing to her aid because of a creepy phone call recently. TMZ has just brought in a report that the former fiancee of West Coast Choppers CEO Jesse James called police out of fear of her safety at around 10:45 P.M. on Monday, April 30 after she received an extremely unsettling phone call.
Offering details to what led Von D to call the police, law enforcement source told the gossip site that the tattoo artist first received a call from an unknown number on her home phone. After asking her several personal questions, the caller hang up. The same person then sent the "LA Ink" star what is described as an unwanted text.
Von D made the call because she believed the caller was on her property. As police responded to her call, a helicopter was reportedly dispatched to sweep the surrounding area of her Los Angeles home. However, nobody was found. Still, she took an annoying persons report, and the Los Angeles Police Department is investigating the incident.
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair