Kat Von D Gets Police Dispatching Helicopter Over Creepy Phone Call
Kat Von D has got police rushing to her aid because of a creepy phone call recently. TMZ has just brought in a report that the former fiancee of West Coast Choppers CEO Jesse James called police out of fear of her safety at around 10:45 P.M. on Monday, April 30 after she received an extremely unsettling phone call.
Offering details to what led Von D to call the police, law enforcement source told the gossip site that the tattoo artist first received a call from an unknown number on her home phone. After asking her several personal questions, the caller hang up. The same person then sent the "LA Ink" star what is described as an unwanted text.
Von D made the call because she believed the caller was on her property. As police responded to her call, a helicopter was reportedly dispatched to sweep the surrounding area of her Los Angeles home. However, nobody was found. Still, she took an annoying persons report, and the Los Angeles Police Department is investigating the incident.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked