Kat Von D Gets Police Dispatching Helicopter Over Creepy Phone Call
Kat Von D has got police rushing to her aid because of a creepy phone call recently. TMZ has just brought in a report that the former fiancee of West Coast Choppers CEO Jesse James called police out of fear of her safety at around 10:45 P.M. on Monday, April 30 after she received an extremely unsettling phone call.
Offering details to what led Von D to call the police, law enforcement source told the gossip site that the tattoo artist first received a call from an unknown number on her home phone. After asking her several personal questions, the caller hang up. The same person then sent the "LA Ink" star what is described as an unwanted text.
Von D made the call because she believed the caller was on her property. As police responded to her call, a helicopter was reportedly dispatched to sweep the surrounding area of her Los Angeles home. However, nobody was found. Still, she took an annoying persons report, and the Los Angeles Police Department is investigating the incident.
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'