Barry Watson Is Having a Baby With Natalie Wood's Daughter
Barry Watson is going to be a father once again. The 38-year-old actor best known for his portrayal of Matt Camden on "7th Heaven" is having a baby with actress Natasha Gregson Wagner. "She's pregnant and is expecting soon," a representative for the daughter of Natalie Wood confirmed to Life & Style.
The publication additionally reported that 41-year-old Wagner received congratulation for her pregnancy at the book launch for "Last Night I Swam With a Mermaid" recently. An eyewitness recalled that a lot of her friends were "patting her bump" at the event. The observer added, "She was smiling ear to ear and looked thrilled to be an expectant mom."
The baby will be Watson's first with Wagner, but his third in all. The former "Samantha Who?" actor has already had two sons, 7-year-old Oliver and 4-year-old Felix, from his marriage to second wife, "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" style consultant Tracy Hutson.
Wagner herself, who appeared in "The 4400" and "Pasadena", has previously shared her hope to have a family of her own. "I want to get married and have children and have a stable, peaceful life," she said. "A lot of people worked hard to make sure I got that and to make me feel safe, protected and loved. Hopefully I'll be able to give that to my children.''
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage