Barry Watson Is Having a Baby With Natalie Wood's Daughter
Barry Watson is going to be a father once again. The 38-year-old actor best known for his portrayal of Matt Camden on "7th Heaven" is having a baby with actress Natasha Gregson Wagner. "She's pregnant and is expecting soon," a representative for the daughter of Natalie Wood confirmed to Life & Style.
The publication additionally reported that 41-year-old Wagner received congratulation for her pregnancy at the book launch for "Last Night I Swam With a Mermaid" recently. An eyewitness recalled that a lot of her friends were "patting her bump" at the event. The observer added, "She was smiling ear to ear and looked thrilled to be an expectant mom."
The baby will be Watson's first with Wagner, but his third in all. The former "Samantha Who?" actor has already had two sons, 7-year-old Oliver and 4-year-old Felix, from his marriage to second wife, "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" style consultant Tracy Hutson.
Wagner herself, who appeared in "The 4400" and "Pasadena", has previously shared her hope to have a family of her own. "I want to get married and have children and have a stable, peaceful life," she said. "A lot of people worked hard to make sure I got that and to make me feel safe, protected and loved. Hopefully I'll be able to give that to my children.''
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary