Barry Watson Is Having a Baby With Natalie Wood's Daughter
Barry Watson is going to be a father once again. The 38-year-old actor best known for his portrayal of Matt Camden on "7th Heaven" is having a baby with actress Natasha Gregson Wagner. "She's pregnant and is expecting soon," a representative for the daughter of Natalie Wood confirmed to Life & Style.
The publication additionally reported that 41-year-old Wagner received congratulation for her pregnancy at the book launch for "Last Night I Swam With a Mermaid" recently. An eyewitness recalled that a lot of her friends were "patting her bump" at the event. The observer added, "She was smiling ear to ear and looked thrilled to be an expectant mom."
The baby will be Watson's first with Wagner, but his third in all. The former "Samantha Who?" actor has already had two sons, 7-year-old Oliver and 4-year-old Felix, from his marriage to second wife, "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" style consultant Tracy Hutson.
Wagner herself, who appeared in "The 4400" and "Pasadena", has previously shared her hope to have a family of her own. "I want to get married and have children and have a stable, peaceful life," she said. "A lot of people worked hard to make sure I got that and to make me feel safe, protected and loved. Hopefully I'll be able to give that to my children.''
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says