Barry Watson Is Having a Baby With Natalie Wood's Daughter
Barry Watson is going to be a father once again. The 38-year-old actor best known for his portrayal of Matt Camden on "7th Heaven" is having a baby with actress Natasha Gregson Wagner. "She's pregnant and is expecting soon," a representative for the daughter of Natalie Wood confirmed to Life & Style.
The publication additionally reported that 41-year-old Wagner received congratulation for her pregnancy at the book launch for "Last Night I Swam With a Mermaid" recently. An eyewitness recalled that a lot of her friends were "patting her bump" at the event. The observer added, "She was smiling ear to ear and looked thrilled to be an expectant mom."
The baby will be Watson's first with Wagner, but his third in all. The former "Samantha Who?" actor has already had two sons, 7-year-old Oliver and 4-year-old Felix, from his marriage to second wife, "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" style consultant Tracy Hutson.
Wagner herself, who appeared in "The 4400" and "Pasadena", has previously shared her hope to have a family of her own. "I want to get married and have children and have a stable, peaceful life," she said. "A lot of people worked hard to make sure I got that and to make me feel safe, protected and loved. Hopefully I'll be able to give that to my children.''
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip