Javier Colon, Dia Frampton, Vicci Martinez and Beverly McClellan Return to 'The Voice'
"The Voice" brought back four of its alums on the elimination night of its semifinals. Last season's winner Javier Colon, runner-up Dia Frampton, and two other finalists Vicci Martinez and Beverly McClellan all took the stage before the final four of this season were determined through judges' points combined with viewers' votes.
Colon performed his latest single "A Drop in the Ocean" solo, while playing a piano. Frampton collaborated with Kid Cudi in "Don't Kick the Chair", Martinez shared the stage with her former coach Cee-Lo Green to sing "Come Along", while McClellan got Cyndi Lauper as her duet partner in "Money Changes Everything".
In Team Christina Aguilera, Chris Mann beat Lindsey Pavao with a score of 104 vs. 96 that night. In Team Adam Levine, Tony Lucca won over Katrina Parker with 108 vs. 92. In Team Blake Shelton, Jermaine Paul overshadowed Erin Willett with 123 against 77. In Team Cee-Lo, Juliet Simms sent Jamar Rogers home with 121 vs. 79.
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'