Javier Colon, Dia Frampton, Vicci Martinez and Beverly McClellan Return to 'The Voice'
"The Voice" brought back four of its alums on the elimination night of its semifinals. Last season's winner Javier Colon, runner-up Dia Frampton, and two other finalists Vicci Martinez and Beverly McClellan all took the stage before the final four of this season were determined through judges' points combined with viewers' votes.
Colon performed his latest single "A Drop in the Ocean" solo, while playing a piano. Frampton collaborated with Kid Cudi in "Don't Kick the Chair", Martinez shared the stage with her former coach Cee-Lo Green to sing "Come Along", while McClellan got Cyndi Lauper as her duet partner in "Money Changes Everything".
In Team Christina Aguilera, Chris Mann beat Lindsey Pavao with a score of 104 vs. 96 that night. In Team Adam Levine, Tony Lucca won over Katrina Parker with 108 vs. 92. In Team Blake Shelton, Jermaine Paul overshadowed Erin Willett with 123 against 77. In Team Cee-Lo, Juliet Simms sent Jamar Rogers home with 121 vs. 79.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage