Javier Colon, Dia Frampton, Vicci Martinez and Beverly McClellan Return to 'The Voice'
"The Voice" brought back four of its alums on the elimination night of its semifinals. Last season's winner Javier Colon, runner-up Dia Frampton, and two other finalists Vicci Martinez and Beverly McClellan all took the stage before the final four of this season were determined through judges' points combined with viewers' votes.
Colon performed his latest single "A Drop in the Ocean" solo, while playing a piano. Frampton collaborated with Kid Cudi in "Don't Kick the Chair", Martinez shared the stage with her former coach Cee-Lo Green to sing "Come Along", while McClellan got Cyndi Lauper as her duet partner in "Money Changes Everything".
In Team Christina Aguilera, Chris Mann beat Lindsey Pavao with a score of 104 vs. 96 that night. In Team Adam Levine, Tony Lucca won over Katrina Parker with 108 vs. 92. In Team Blake Shelton, Jermaine Paul overshadowed Erin Willett with 123 against 77. In Team Cee-Lo, Juliet Simms sent Jamar Rogers home with 121 vs. 79.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris