Javier Colon, Dia Frampton, Vicci Martinez and Beverly McClellan Return to 'The Voice'
"The Voice" brought back four of its alums on the elimination night of its semifinals. Last season's winner Javier Colon, runner-up Dia Frampton, and two other finalists Vicci Martinez and Beverly McClellan all took the stage before the final four of this season were determined through judges' points combined with viewers' votes.
Colon performed his latest single "A Drop in the Ocean" solo, while playing a piano. Frampton collaborated with Kid Cudi in "Don't Kick the Chair", Martinez shared the stage with her former coach Cee-Lo Green to sing "Come Along", while McClellan got Cyndi Lauper as her duet partner in "Money Changes Everything".
In Team Christina Aguilera, Chris Mann beat Lindsey Pavao with a score of 104 vs. 96 that night. In Team Adam Levine, Tony Lucca won over Katrina Parker with 108 vs. 92. In Team Blake Shelton, Jermaine Paul overshadowed Erin Willett with 123 against 77. In Team Cee-Lo, Juliet Simms sent Jamar Rogers home with 121 vs. 79.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'