Amber Riley Thanks Photographers for Not Taking Picture of Her Red Carpet Collapse
Amber Riley gave multiple media outlets quite a scare on Tuesday, May 1 evening. The Mercedes Jones of FOX's hit series "Glee" fainted and collapsed in the middle of interviews on the red carpet for an event hosted by the TV Academy of Arts and Sciences in North Hollywood, E! Online reported.
The 26-year-old actress has since assured fans that she's okay. "I got a little dizzy from all the photog flashes!" she explained in a tweet she posted after the event. "You'd think I's be used to it by now, still a red carpet amateur I guess. Gonna get checked out but I feel fine. Thank you for all the concern and well wishes."
Riley, who attended the event to take part in a panel discussion in front of Emmy voters, additionally expressed her gratitude to the photographers for not documenting the Tuesday incident. "I'd also like to thank the photographers for being do professional and not taking photos of me on the ground," she tweeted. "I truly truly appreciate it. Could have been super embarrassing."
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans