Amber Riley Thanks Photographers for Not Taking Picture of Her Red Carpet Collapse
Amber Riley gave multiple media outlets quite a scare on Tuesday, May 1 evening. The Mercedes Jones of FOX's hit series "Glee" fainted and collapsed in the middle of interviews on the red carpet for an event hosted by the TV Academy of Arts and Sciences in North Hollywood, E! Online reported.
The 26-year-old actress has since assured fans that she's okay. "I got a little dizzy from all the photog flashes!" she explained in a tweet she posted after the event. "You'd think I's be used to it by now, still a red carpet amateur I guess. Gonna get checked out but I feel fine. Thank you for all the concern and well wishes."
Riley, who attended the event to take part in a panel discussion in front of Emmy voters, additionally expressed her gratitude to the photographers for not documenting the Tuesday incident. "I'd also like to thank the photographers for being do professional and not taking photos of me on the ground," she tweeted. "I truly truly appreciate it. Could have been super embarrassing."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?