Amber Riley Thanks Photographers for Not Taking Picture of Her Red Carpet Collapse
Amber Riley gave multiple media outlets quite a scare on Tuesday, May 1 evening. The Mercedes Jones of FOX's hit series "Glee" fainted and collapsed in the middle of interviews on the red carpet for an event hosted by the TV Academy of Arts and Sciences in North Hollywood, E! Online reported.
The 26-year-old actress has since assured fans that she's okay. "I got a little dizzy from all the photog flashes!" she explained in a tweet she posted after the event. "You'd think I's be used to it by now, still a red carpet amateur I guess. Gonna get checked out but I feel fine. Thank you for all the concern and well wishes."
Riley, who attended the event to take part in a panel discussion in front of Emmy voters, additionally expressed her gratitude to the photographers for not documenting the Tuesday incident. "I'd also like to thank the photographers for being do professional and not taking photos of me on the ground," she tweeted. "I truly truly appreciate it. Could have been super embarrassing."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers