Amber Riley Thanks Photographers for Not Taking Picture of Her Red Carpet Collapse
Amber Riley gave multiple media outlets quite a scare on Tuesday, May 1 evening. The Mercedes Jones of FOX's hit series "Glee" fainted and collapsed in the middle of interviews on the red carpet for an event hosted by the TV Academy of Arts and Sciences in North Hollywood, E! Online reported.
The 26-year-old actress has since assured fans that she's okay. "I got a little dizzy from all the photog flashes!" she explained in a tweet she posted after the event. "You'd think I's be used to it by now, still a red carpet amateur I guess. Gonna get checked out but I feel fine. Thank you for all the concern and well wishes."
Riley, who attended the event to take part in a panel discussion in front of Emmy voters, additionally expressed her gratitude to the photographers for not documenting the Tuesday incident. "I'd also like to thank the photographers for being do professional and not taking photos of me on the ground," she tweeted. "I truly truly appreciate it. Could have been super embarrassing."
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'