Amber Riley Thanks Photographers for Not Taking Picture of Her Red Carpet Collapse
Amber Riley gave multiple media outlets quite a scare on Tuesday, May 1 evening. The Mercedes Jones of FOX's hit series "Glee" fainted and collapsed in the middle of interviews on the red carpet for an event hosted by the TV Academy of Arts and Sciences in North Hollywood, E! Online reported.
The 26-year-old actress has since assured fans that she's okay. "I got a little dizzy from all the photog flashes!" she explained in a tweet she posted after the event. "You'd think I's be used to it by now, still a red carpet amateur I guess. Gonna get checked out but I feel fine. Thank you for all the concern and well wishes."
Riley, who attended the event to take part in a panel discussion in front of Emmy voters, additionally expressed her gratitude to the photographers for not documenting the Tuesday incident. "I'd also like to thank the photographers for being do professional and not taking photos of me on the ground," she tweeted. "I truly truly appreciate it. Could have been super embarrassing."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance