Video of Bikini-Clad Kate Upton Doing 'Cat Daddy' Dance Gets Banned
The video featuring bikini-clad Kate Upton dancing to the Rej3ctz's "Cat Daddy" is apparently too steamy for YouTube. Quickly after the clip became a sensation online, the video-sharing website pulled it off from its site on the reason that it violated the company's policy on "nudity and sexual content".
The video was first posted on Terry Richardson's website, Terry's Diary. When sharing the link on Twitter, the famed fashion photographer wrote, "Kate Upton demonstrates the 'Cat Daddy' directed by Terry Richardson." After the sexy footage got banned by YouTube, Richardson turned to Vimeo to spread it again.
The clip opens with Richardson saying, "Only in America, tonight, ladies and gentleman, Kate Upton demonstrating the 'Cat Daddy.' Take it away, Kate." The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue cover girl, who is wearing only skimpy two-piece bikini, then starts dancing. After about 20 seconds, she covers up her chest and tells the camera, "That's it. That's all you're gonna see. Get out of here."
This is not the first time Upton showed off her Hip-Hop moves. The 19-year-old model danced to Cali Swag District's song "Teach Me How to Dougie" during a Los Angeles Clippers game back in April 2011. The video quickly became an Internet sensation, and it has since been viewed for over 5 million times.
Kate Upton Dances to "Cat Daddy":
Kate Upton Dances to "Teach Me How to Dougie":
More Kate Upton News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding