Jennifer Lopez Explains Why Her Tour With Enrique Iglesias Will Be Historic
Jennifer Lopez believes that her upcoming tour with Enrique Iglesias will be an unforgettable one and will stand out among the bunch. "I think it's going to be one of the most historic tours ever," she said in a press conference on Monday afternoon, April 30.
On the reason why, the "Dance Again" singer explained, "I don't think that there has ever been something like this that these Latinos have come together like this as family, international. English and Spanish." She concluded, "I just think it's very ground breaking."
J.Lo and Enrique will kick off the tour on July 14 at Bell Centre in Montreal, QC, and continue visiting big cities in North America until the end of August. During the North American leg, they will be supported by Latin duo Wisin & Yandel.
Talking about how the joint trek came about, J.Lo explained to Access Hollywood, "It was just kind of a natural thing, we had talked months ago ... he had sent me a record and said, 'Let's do a duet together' and so we were looking into finding the right record."
Though having different styles, she's adamant that they could complement each other. "That's OK, that's good, yin and yang, it'll work!" Enrique agrees with her as saying, "It will be fun." She chimes in, "I think we're going to have a great time."
In preparing for the gig, the "American Idol" judge is getting help from her dancer boyfriend Casper Smart. To ET, she reveals, "He's supervising choreographer and we're just working together to make the best show that we can make."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3