Jennifer Lopez Explains Why Her Tour With Enrique Iglesias Will Be Historic
Jennifer Lopez believes that her upcoming tour with Enrique Iglesias will be an unforgettable one and will stand out among the bunch. "I think it's going to be one of the most historic tours ever," she said in a press conference on Monday afternoon, April 30.
On the reason why, the "Dance Again" singer explained, "I don't think that there has ever been something like this that these Latinos have come together like this as family, international. English and Spanish." She concluded, "I just think it's very ground breaking."
J.Lo and Enrique will kick off the tour on July 14 at Bell Centre in Montreal, QC, and continue visiting big cities in North America until the end of August. During the North American leg, they will be supported by Latin duo Wisin & Yandel.
Talking about how the joint trek came about, J.Lo explained to Access Hollywood, "It was just kind of a natural thing, we had talked months ago ... he had sent me a record and said, 'Let's do a duet together' and so we were looking into finding the right record."
Though having different styles, she's adamant that they could complement each other. "That's OK, that's good, yin and yang, it'll work!" Enrique agrees with her as saying, "It will be fun." She chimes in, "I think we're going to have a great time."
In preparing for the gig, the "American Idol" judge is getting help from her dancer boyfriend Casper Smart. To ET, she reveals, "He's supervising choreographer and we're just working together to make the best show that we can make."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit