Jennifer Lopez Explains Why Her Tour With Enrique Iglesias Will Be Historic
Jennifer Lopez believes that her upcoming tour with Enrique Iglesias will be an unforgettable one and will stand out among the bunch. "I think it's going to be one of the most historic tours ever," she said in a press conference on Monday afternoon, April 30.
On the reason why, the "Dance Again" singer explained, "I don't think that there has ever been something like this that these Latinos have come together like this as family, international. English and Spanish." She concluded, "I just think it's very ground breaking."
J.Lo and Enrique will kick off the tour on July 14 at Bell Centre in Montreal, QC, and continue visiting big cities in North America until the end of August. During the North American leg, they will be supported by Latin duo Wisin & Yandel.
Talking about how the joint trek came about, J.Lo explained to Access Hollywood, "It was just kind of a natural thing, we had talked months ago ... he had sent me a record and said, 'Let's do a duet together' and so we were looking into finding the right record."
Though having different styles, she's adamant that they could complement each other. "That's OK, that's good, yin and yang, it'll work!" Enrique agrees with her as saying, "It will be fun." She chimes in, "I think we're going to have a great time."
In preparing for the gig, the "American Idol" judge is getting help from her dancer boyfriend Casper Smart. To ET, she reveals, "He's supervising choreographer and we're just working together to make the best show that we can make."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby