'Dancing with the Stars': Eliminated Jaleel White Happy Judges Save Roshon Fegan
Jaleel White has been eliminated from "Dancing with the Stars" season 14. The actor had to hang his dancing shoes on Tuesday, May 1 after his routines in the classical week sent him to the bottom two along with Roshon Fegan.
Jaleel and Roshon then fought for a place in the top 6 by dancing a rumba with their respective partners at the same time. Judge Len Goodman seemed making a difficult decision as he called the dance duel "cruel", but he and the other two judges finally decided to save Disney star Roshon and his partner Chelsie Hightower.
"I'm going to tell you a secret," Jaleel said after learning his fate. "I really only thought I'd last about three dances in this competition.... I've made incredible friends. The fans have been incredible. I love Roshon Fegan. I'm happy they saved him; he has a bright future. Len, give him a 10. He's the little kid outside the grocery store!"
Also on the result show, high-end street dancer Steelo Vasquez took the stage with popular dance group the Groovaloos for the first time since he suffered a major brain aneurysm. Gavin DeGraw, who was sent home earlier this season, was back to sing while his former partner Karina Smirnoff danced with pro dancer Louis Van Amstel.
Next week, Roshon will return to the ballroom along with Katherine Jenkins, William Levy, Donald Driver, Maria Menounos as well as Melissa Gilbert.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs