'Dancing with the Stars': Eliminated Jaleel White Happy Judges Save Roshon Fegan
Jaleel White has been eliminated from "Dancing with the Stars" season 14. The actor had to hang his dancing shoes on Tuesday, May 1 after his routines in the classical week sent him to the bottom two along with Roshon Fegan.
Jaleel and Roshon then fought for a place in the top 6 by dancing a rumba with their respective partners at the same time. Judge Len Goodman seemed making a difficult decision as he called the dance duel "cruel", but he and the other two judges finally decided to save Disney star Roshon and his partner Chelsie Hightower.
"I'm going to tell you a secret," Jaleel said after learning his fate. "I really only thought I'd last about three dances in this competition.... I've made incredible friends. The fans have been incredible. I love Roshon Fegan. I'm happy they saved him; he has a bright future. Len, give him a 10. He's the little kid outside the grocery store!"
Also on the result show, high-end street dancer Steelo Vasquez took the stage with popular dance group the Groovaloos for the first time since he suffered a major brain aneurysm. Gavin DeGraw, who was sent home earlier this season, was back to sing while his former partner Karina Smirnoff danced with pro dancer Louis Van Amstel.
Next week, Roshon will return to the ballroom along with Katherine Jenkins, William Levy, Donald Driver, Maria Menounos as well as Melissa Gilbert.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand