Amanda Seyfried Channels Her '70s Bombshell Persona in New 'Lovelace' Poster
Amanda Seyfried oozes sexiness in a freshly released poster for "Lovelace". Sporting curly brown hair and seducing stare, the "In Time" actress looks daring in a lacy red bra under a vintage white top that she pairs with hop earrings.
In "Lovelace", Seyfried plays iconic porn star Linda Lovelace, who was an ordinary schoolgirl in Florida before she met and married her abusive husband Chuck Traynor. She was then transformed by Traynor to be the world's most famous adult film star, who was notably known for starring in 1972's hit hardcore porn film "Deep Throat".
Of starring in the anticipated biopic, the natural blond beauty once said, "This film is really, I feel, the beginning of something else for me." Director Rob Epstein added that the movie will invite the audience to see Lovelace's "psychology at the different stages of her life, and when she's ready to look at her life differently, we're ready to tell the story differently."
In addition to Seyfried, the anticipated film is supported by the likes of Peter Sarsgaard, Sarah Jessica Parker, James Franco, Hank Azaria, Adam Brody, Robert Patrick, Sharon Stone, Juno Temple, Wes Bentley, Bobby Cannavale, Chris Noth and Eric Roberts.
While Epstein served behind the lens, Merritt Johnson and Andy Bellin wrote the script, which is based on Eric Danville's "The Complete Linda Lovelace", a biography published a year before Lovelace died in 2002.
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch