Video: Blake Shelton Debuts His New Single 'Over' on 'The Voice'
Blake Shelton followed the footsteps of fellow judge Adam Levine by promoting his latest single on "The Voice". While the Maroon 5 frontman performed a fresh song called "Payphone" earlier this season, the country music crooner took the stage to perform his latest single called "Over". He sang after Adam's protege Katrina Parker performed "Killing Me Softly".
Another highlight from the show was a performance by Chris Mann. He covered Hayley Westenra's "Ave Maria", which was coincidentally sung by Jackie Evancho on "Dancing with the Stars" that night. Christina Aguilera "felt the heavens open up" and hugged him, Cee-Lo called him "the incomparable Chris Mann," while Adam thought it was "so cool."
On the group performance, Chris joined Lindsey Pavao, fellow mate from Team Xtina. They collaborated with Team Blake, Jermaine Paul and Erin Willett, to perform Lady GaGa's single "The Edge of Glory". Team Adam and Team Cee-Lo, meanwhile, got together to deliver The Killers' "All These Things That I've Done".
"The Edge of Glory":
More Blake Shelton News
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music