Video: Blake Shelton Debuts His New Single 'Over' on 'The Voice'
Blake Shelton followed the footsteps of fellow judge Adam Levine by promoting his latest single on "The Voice". While the Maroon 5 frontman performed a fresh song called "Payphone" earlier this season, the country music crooner took the stage to perform his latest single called "Over". He sang after Adam's protege Katrina Parker performed "Killing Me Softly".
Another highlight from the show was a performance by Chris Mann. He covered Hayley Westenra's "Ave Maria", which was coincidentally sung by Jackie Evancho on "Dancing with the Stars" that night. Christina Aguilera "felt the heavens open up" and hugged him, Cee-Lo called him "the incomparable Chris Mann," while Adam thought it was "so cool."
On the group performance, Chris joined Lindsey Pavao, fellow mate from Team Xtina. They collaborated with Team Blake, Jermaine Paul and Erin Willett, to perform Lady GaGa's single "The Edge of Glory". Team Adam and Team Cee-Lo, meanwhile, got together to deliver The Killers' "All These Things That I've Done".
"The Edge of Glory":
More Blake Shelton News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed