Video: Blake Shelton Debuts His New Single 'Over' on 'The Voice'
Blake Shelton followed the footsteps of fellow judge Adam Levine by promoting his latest single on "The Voice". While the Maroon 5 frontman performed a fresh song called "Payphone" earlier this season, the country music crooner took the stage to perform his latest single called "Over". He sang after Adam's protege Katrina Parker performed "Killing Me Softly".
Another highlight from the show was a performance by Chris Mann. He covered Hayley Westenra's "Ave Maria", which was coincidentally sung by Jackie Evancho on "Dancing with the Stars" that night. Christina Aguilera "felt the heavens open up" and hugged him, Cee-Lo called him "the incomparable Chris Mann," while Adam thought it was "so cool."
On the group performance, Chris joined Lindsey Pavao, fellow mate from Team Xtina. They collaborated with Team Blake, Jermaine Paul and Erin Willett, to perform Lady GaGa's single "The Edge of Glory". Team Adam and Team Cee-Lo, meanwhile, got together to deliver The Killers' "All These Things That I've Done".
"The Edge of Glory":
More Blake Shelton News
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'