Video: Blake Shelton Debuts His New Single 'Over' on 'The Voice'
Blake Shelton followed the footsteps of fellow judge Adam Levine by promoting his latest single on "The Voice". While the Maroon 5 frontman performed a fresh song called "Payphone" earlier this season, the country music crooner took the stage to perform his latest single called "Over". He sang after Adam's protege Katrina Parker performed "Killing Me Softly".
Another highlight from the show was a performance by Chris Mann. He covered Hayley Westenra's "Ave Maria", which was coincidentally sung by Jackie Evancho on "Dancing with the Stars" that night. Christina Aguilera "felt the heavens open up" and hugged him, Cee-Lo called him "the incomparable Chris Mann," while Adam thought it was "so cool."
On the group performance, Chris joined Lindsey Pavao, fellow mate from Team Xtina. They collaborated with Team Blake, Jermaine Paul and Erin Willett, to perform Lady GaGa's single "The Edge of Glory". Team Adam and Team Cee-Lo, meanwhile, got together to deliver The Killers' "All These Things That I've Done".
"The Edge of Glory":
More Blake Shelton News
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch