Video: Blake Shelton Debuts His New Single 'Over' on 'The Voice'
Blake Shelton followed the footsteps of fellow judge Adam Levine by promoting his latest single on "The Voice". While the Maroon 5 frontman performed a fresh song called "Payphone" earlier this season, the country music crooner took the stage to perform his latest single called "Over". He sang after Adam's protege Katrina Parker performed "Killing Me Softly".
Another highlight from the show was a performance by Chris Mann. He covered Hayley Westenra's "Ave Maria", which was coincidentally sung by Jackie Evancho on "Dancing with the Stars" that night. Christina Aguilera "felt the heavens open up" and hugged him, Cee-Lo called him "the incomparable Chris Mann," while Adam thought it was "so cool."
On the group performance, Chris joined Lindsey Pavao, fellow mate from Team Xtina. They collaborated with Team Blake, Jermaine Paul and Erin Willett, to perform Lady GaGa's single "The Edge of Glory". Team Adam and Team Cee-Lo, meanwhile, got together to deliver The Killers' "All These Things That I've Done".
"The Edge of Glory":
More Blake Shelton News
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs