Latest 'Avengers' Featurette Focuses on Loki's Dangerous Threat
As it gets closer to the U.S. release of Marvel's "The Avengers", another featurette for the highly anticipated film has made its way out onto the web. Being titled "Threat", the footage centers on Loki as he dangerously plans to rule the Earth. In addition to unveiling some new scenes, it features commentaries from the cast members about Tom Hiddleston's convincing performance as the evil brother of Thor.
Loki is a troublesome supervillain no single hero could ever withstand. As he threatens global safety and security, Nick Fury, Director of the international peacekeeping agency known as S.H.I.E.L.D., finds himself in need of a team of superheroes to pull the world back from the brink of disaster. Spanning the globe, he recruits Captain America, Thor, The Hulk, Iron Man, Black Widow and Hawkeye to join the team.
Starring Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner and Samuel L. Jackson, and directed by Joss Whedon, "The Avengers" is based on the ever-popular Marvel comic book series "The Avengers," first published in 1963 and a comics institution ever since. The movie is due to hit theaters nationwide on May 4.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show