Latest 'Avengers' Featurette Focuses on Loki's Dangerous Threat
As it gets closer to the U.S. release of Marvel's "The Avengers", another featurette for the highly anticipated film has made its way out onto the web. Being titled "Threat", the footage centers on Loki as he dangerously plans to rule the Earth. In addition to unveiling some new scenes, it features commentaries from the cast members about Tom Hiddleston's convincing performance as the evil brother of Thor.
Loki is a troublesome supervillain no single hero could ever withstand. As he threatens global safety and security, Nick Fury, Director of the international peacekeeping agency known as S.H.I.E.L.D., finds himself in need of a team of superheroes to pull the world back from the brink of disaster. Spanning the globe, he recruits Captain America, Thor, The Hulk, Iron Man, Black Widow and Hawkeye to join the team.
Starring Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner and Samuel L. Jackson, and directed by Joss Whedon, "The Avengers" is based on the ever-popular Marvel comic book series "The Avengers," first published in 1963 and a comics institution ever since. The movie is due to hit theaters nationwide on May 4.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia