Latest 'Avengers' Featurette Focuses on Loki's Dangerous Threat
As it gets closer to the U.S. release of Marvel's "The Avengers", another featurette for the highly anticipated film has made its way out onto the web. Being titled "Threat", the footage centers on Loki as he dangerously plans to rule the Earth. In addition to unveiling some new scenes, it features commentaries from the cast members about Tom Hiddleston's convincing performance as the evil brother of Thor.
Loki is a troublesome supervillain no single hero could ever withstand. As he threatens global safety and security, Nick Fury, Director of the international peacekeeping agency known as S.H.I.E.L.D., finds himself in need of a team of superheroes to pull the world back from the brink of disaster. Spanning the globe, he recruits Captain America, Thor, The Hulk, Iron Man, Black Widow and Hawkeye to join the team.
Starring Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner and Samuel L. Jackson, and directed by Joss Whedon, "The Avengers" is based on the ever-popular Marvel comic book series "The Avengers," first published in 1963 and a comics institution ever since. The movie is due to hit theaters nationwide on May 4.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her