Latest 'Avengers' Featurette Focuses on Loki's Dangerous Threat
As it gets closer to the U.S. release of Marvel's "The Avengers", another featurette for the highly anticipated film has made its way out onto the web. Being titled "Threat", the footage centers on Loki as he dangerously plans to rule the Earth. In addition to unveiling some new scenes, it features commentaries from the cast members about Tom Hiddleston's convincing performance as the evil brother of Thor.
Loki is a troublesome supervillain no single hero could ever withstand. As he threatens global safety and security, Nick Fury, Director of the international peacekeeping agency known as S.H.I.E.L.D., finds himself in need of a team of superheroes to pull the world back from the brink of disaster. Spanning the globe, he recruits Captain America, Thor, The Hulk, Iron Man, Black Widow and Hawkeye to join the team.
Starring Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner and Samuel L. Jackson, and directed by Joss Whedon, "The Avengers" is based on the ever-popular Marvel comic book series "The Avengers," first published in 1963 and a comics institution ever since. The movie is due to hit theaters nationwide on May 4.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered