Usher Releases Another New Single 'Lemme See' Ft. Rick Ross
Usher continues to roll out fresh music ahead of his new album release. After releasing a potential club banger "Scream", he unleashes a new sexy single called "Lemme See" which features Rick Ross and comes from production hands of Jim Jonsin.
"You can say it all night long/ That you couldn't wait to get me home alone/ What you gon' do to me Don't talk about it, be about it," he sings over the midtempo beat. "She says she wanna take her skirt off/ Be my guest/ I decided to take my shirt off/ And show my chest."
Usher is going to release his new album "Looking for Myself" in the United States on June 12. A month prior, he will return to "Saturday Night Live" for a third time and make a performance with Will Ferrell as a host.
Over the weekend, Usher premiered the album on an off-Broadway show "Fuerza Bruta". He explained to MTV about how the idea came about, "I felt like the natural elements as well as the emotion of 'Fuerza Bruta' would definitely speak or be significant to some of the stories."
He continued, "When we began to explore different directions [for the performance like] maybe we use some of their music, maybe we use some of mine ... and before you knew it the idea came together. We tried it, I got on Running Man and it worked."
Of the album itself, he said, "This album has many different views and many different perspectives." He added, "It's a ton of other experiences and a ton of other walks ... as I've had this long journey over the last year [and] every bit of what I've experienced I've put into a creative, artistic way."
More Usher News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story