Usher Releases Another New Single 'Lemme See' Ft. Rick Ross
Usher continues to roll out fresh music ahead of his new album release. After releasing a potential club banger "Scream", he unleashes a new sexy single called "Lemme See" which features Rick Ross and comes from production hands of Jim Jonsin.
"You can say it all night long/ That you couldn't wait to get me home alone/ What you gon' do to me Don't talk about it, be about it," he sings over the midtempo beat. "She says she wanna take her skirt off/ Be my guest/ I decided to take my shirt off/ And show my chest."
Usher is going to release his new album "Looking for Myself" in the United States on June 12. A month prior, he will return to "Saturday Night Live" for a third time and make a performance with Will Ferrell as a host.
Over the weekend, Usher premiered the album on an off-Broadway show "Fuerza Bruta". He explained to MTV about how the idea came about, "I felt like the natural elements as well as the emotion of 'Fuerza Bruta' would definitely speak or be significant to some of the stories."
He continued, "When we began to explore different directions [for the performance like] maybe we use some of their music, maybe we use some of mine ... and before you knew it the idea came together. We tried it, I got on Running Man and it worked."
Of the album itself, he said, "This album has many different views and many different perspectives." He added, "It's a ton of other experiences and a ton of other walks ... as I've had this long journey over the last year [and] every bit of what I've experienced I've put into a creative, artistic way."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign