'Gossip Girl' 5.23 Preview: Blair Accepts Chuck's Invite
In the next episode of "Gossip Girl", Chuck may once again prove that he is a threat to Blair and Dan's relationship. Queen B decides to go with her ex-boyfriend when they meet on the street, leaving Dan to question her whereabouts.
Meanwhile, Dan asks Blair to spend the summer together in Rome, Italy, although he has turned down an offer to join a prestigious summer writing program in the European country. Finding herself needing to be in two places at the same time, Blair enlists Serena to be her stand-in at an important meeting.
Ivy and Lola team up to help Chuck with a personal vendetta, but it's unclear if it has something to do with some handcuffs given by Blair. Additionally, Nate makes a decision about the future with Diana Payne.
"The Fugitives", which is the penultimate episode of "Gossip Girl" season 5, will air Monday, May 7 at 8/7c on The CW. The show's season finale will air a week later.
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order