'Gossip Girl' 5.23 Preview: Blair Accepts Chuck's Invite
In the next episode of "Gossip Girl", Chuck may once again prove that he is a threat to Blair and Dan's relationship. Queen B decides to go with her ex-boyfriend when they meet on the street, leaving Dan to question her whereabouts.
Meanwhile, Dan asks Blair to spend the summer together in Rome, Italy, although he has turned down an offer to join a prestigious summer writing program in the European country. Finding herself needing to be in two places at the same time, Blair enlists Serena to be her stand-in at an important meeting.
Ivy and Lola team up to help Chuck with a personal vendetta, but it's unclear if it has something to do with some handcuffs given by Blair. Additionally, Nate makes a decision about the future with Diana Payne.
"The Fugitives", which is the penultimate episode of "Gossip Girl" season 5, will air Monday, May 7 at 8/7c on The CW. The show's season finale will air a week later.
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image