'Gossip Girl' 5.23 Preview: Blair Accepts Chuck's Invite
In the next episode of "Gossip Girl", Chuck may once again prove that he is a threat to Blair and Dan's relationship. Queen B decides to go with her ex-boyfriend when they meet on the street, leaving Dan to question her whereabouts.
Meanwhile, Dan asks Blair to spend the summer together in Rome, Italy, although he has turned down an offer to join a prestigious summer writing program in the European country. Finding herself needing to be in two places at the same time, Blair enlists Serena to be her stand-in at an important meeting.
Ivy and Lola team up to help Chuck with a personal vendetta, but it's unclear if it has something to do with some handcuffs given by Blair. Additionally, Nate makes a decision about the future with Diana Payne.
"The Fugitives", which is the penultimate episode of "Gossip Girl" season 5, will air Monday, May 7 at 8/7c on The CW. The show's season finale will air a week later.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'