'Gossip Girl' 5.23 Preview: Blair Accepts Chuck's Invite
In the next episode of "Gossip Girl", Chuck may once again prove that he is a threat to Blair and Dan's relationship. Queen B decides to go with her ex-boyfriend when they meet on the street, leaving Dan to question her whereabouts.
Meanwhile, Dan asks Blair to spend the summer together in Rome, Italy, although he has turned down an offer to join a prestigious summer writing program in the European country. Finding herself needing to be in two places at the same time, Blair enlists Serena to be her stand-in at an important meeting.
Ivy and Lola team up to help Chuck with a personal vendetta, but it's unclear if it has something to do with some handcuffs given by Blair. Additionally, Nate makes a decision about the future with Diana Payne.
"The Fugitives", which is the penultimate episode of "Gossip Girl" season 5, will air Monday, May 7 at 8/7c on The CW. The show's season finale will air a week later.
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!