'Gossip Girl' 5.23 Preview: Blair Accepts Chuck's Invite
In the next episode of "Gossip Girl", Chuck may once again prove that he is a threat to Blair and Dan's relationship. Queen B decides to go with her ex-boyfriend when they meet on the street, leaving Dan to question her whereabouts.
Meanwhile, Dan asks Blair to spend the summer together in Rome, Italy, although he has turned down an offer to join a prestigious summer writing program in the European country. Finding herself needing to be in two places at the same time, Blair enlists Serena to be her stand-in at an important meeting.
Ivy and Lola team up to help Chuck with a personal vendetta, but it's unclear if it has something to do with some handcuffs given by Blair. Additionally, Nate makes a decision about the future with Diana Payne.
"The Fugitives", which is the penultimate episode of "Gossip Girl" season 5, will air Monday, May 7 at 8/7c on The CW. The show's season finale will air a week later.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says