Lil Wayne Settles Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit With 'Lollipop' Producer
Lil Wayne has reached agreement in a dispute with Darius "Deezle" Harrison over royalties of his songs in "Tha Carter III" including "Lollipop". The rap mogul was sued by the producer for $20 million, but the case was dismissed after they managed to settle it out of court.
Deezle took legal action against Weezy last year, claiming that he produced several songs in the 2008 album but he was never paid properly for his work. Details of the agreement between the two parties were kept confidential.
Weezy has been repeatedly slapped with lawsuits regarding some of his songs including "BedRock" and "How to Love". The Young Money rapper was once sued over unpaid royalties by producers, and he's additionally accused of stealing music beat from other musicians.
More Lil Wayne News
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit