Lil Wayne Settles Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit With 'Lollipop' Producer
Lil Wayne has reached agreement in a dispute with Darius "Deezle" Harrison over royalties of his songs in "Tha Carter III" including "Lollipop". The rap mogul was sued by the producer for $20 million, but the case was dismissed after they managed to settle it out of court.
Deezle took legal action against Weezy last year, claiming that he produced several songs in the 2008 album but he was never paid properly for his work. Details of the agreement between the two parties were kept confidential.
Weezy has been repeatedly slapped with lawsuits regarding some of his songs including "BedRock" and "How to Love". The Young Money rapper was once sued over unpaid royalties by producers, and he's additionally accused of stealing music beat from other musicians.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked