Lil Wayne Settles Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit With 'Lollipop' Producer
Lil Wayne has reached agreement in a dispute with Darius "Deezle" Harrison over royalties of his songs in "Tha Carter III" including "Lollipop". The rap mogul was sued by the producer for $20 million, but the case was dismissed after they managed to settle it out of court.
Deezle took legal action against Weezy last year, claiming that he produced several songs in the 2008 album but he was never paid properly for his work. Details of the agreement between the two parties were kept confidential.
Weezy has been repeatedly slapped with lawsuits regarding some of his songs including "BedRock" and "How to Love". The Young Money rapper was once sued over unpaid royalties by producers, and he's additionally accused of stealing music beat from other musicians.
More Lil Wayne News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal