Lil Wayne Settles Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit With 'Lollipop' Producer
Lil Wayne has reached agreement in a dispute with Darius "Deezle" Harrison over royalties of his songs in "Tha Carter III" including "Lollipop". The rap mogul was sued by the producer for $20 million, but the case was dismissed after they managed to settle it out of court.
Deezle took legal action against Weezy last year, claiming that he produced several songs in the 2008 album but he was never paid properly for his work. Details of the agreement between the two parties were kept confidential.
Weezy has been repeatedly slapped with lawsuits regarding some of his songs including "BedRock" and "How to Love". The Young Money rapper was once sued over unpaid royalties by producers, and he's additionally accused of stealing music beat from other musicians.
More Lil Wayne News
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift