Lil Wayne Settles Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit With 'Lollipop' Producer
Lil Wayne has reached agreement in a dispute with Darius "Deezle" Harrison over royalties of his songs in "Tha Carter III" including "Lollipop". The rap mogul was sued by the producer for $20 million, but the case was dismissed after they managed to settle it out of court.
Deezle took legal action against Weezy last year, claiming that he produced several songs in the 2008 album but he was never paid properly for his work. Details of the agreement between the two parties were kept confidential.
Weezy has been repeatedly slapped with lawsuits regarding some of his songs including "BedRock" and "How to Love". The Young Money rapper was once sued over unpaid royalties by producers, and he's additionally accused of stealing music beat from other musicians.
More Lil Wayne News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease