Jennifer Lopez and Enrique Iglesias Announce 2012 Summer Tour Dates
It's officially confirmed that Jennifer Lopez is going to tour this summer. The female judge of "American Idol" is scheduled to hit the road for a joint roadshow with Enrique Iglesias. She made the announcement on Monday afternoon, April 30 at a press conference held at Hollywood nightclub Boulevard 3.
"It's daunting a little bit," J.Lo told The Hollywood Reporter after "Idol" result show last week. "I've always done a little bit of this and a little bit of that but this is a big musical year for me." The tour will start roughly two months after the singing competition wraps its current season, giving her enough time to focus on rehearsals.
Enrique himself gushed, "I'm so excited to be spending this summer out on the road. There is no better feeling than being out on stage in front of all my fans."
She and Enrique will head to Montreal, QC on July 14 to kick off the trek at Bell Centre, and they will continue to visit big cities across North America until at least August 31. They will be supported by Wisin & Yandel, with whom she recently recorded a collaborative song called "Follow the Leader".
More dates are to announced sometime soon as they are expected to expand the North American leg into a world tour.
- Jul 14 - Montreal, QC at Bell Centre
- Jul 17 - Toronto, ON at Air Canada Centre
- Jul 20 - Newark, NJ at Prudential Center
- Jul 25 - Boston, MA at TD Garden
- Jul 28 - Washington DC at Verizon Center
- Jul 29 - Atlantic City, NJ at Boardwalk Hall
- Aug 03 - Chicago, IL at United Center
- Aug 08 - San Jose, CA at HP Pavilion at San Jose
- Aug 11 - Anaheim, CA at Honda Center
- Aug 16 - Los Angeles, CA at Staples Center
- Aug 18 - Las Vegas, NV at Mandalay Bay Resort
- Aug 23 - San Antonio, TX at AT&T Center
- Aug 25 - Dallas, TX at American Airlines Center
- Aug 26 - Houston, TX at Toyota Center
- Aug 29 - Atlanta, GA at Philips Arena
- Aug 31 - Miami, FL at AmericanAirlines Arena
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce