Natalie Wood's Daughter Arrested for Cocaine and Heroin Possession
Natalie Wood's daughter has got into trouble with the law. TMZ just brought out a report that Courtney Wagner was arrested on Sunday, April 29 on suspicion of felony drug possession. It was said that she was found in possession of cocaine and heroin after police were called to her Malibu home.
The call to the police allegedly was made by someone who heard a woman screaming in Courtney's house before a gunshot was heard. While the 38-year-old was busted for the drug possession, the other person involved in the fight, who is said to be a male, was placed under arrest for negligent discharge of a firearm.
Courtney is Natalie's daughter with actor Robert Wagner. She has reportedly been released on $10,000 bail. TMZ noted that nobody was injured in the gunshot incident.
Natalie herself died of drowning in November 1981 while boating with her husband Robert Wagner and actor Christopher Walken. She was 43 at the time of her death. In November 2011, nearly 30 years after her mysterious passing, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department announced they opened a new investigation into her death.
In early January 2012, the sheriff's chief of detectives William McSweeney told the Los Angeles Times that no evidence would point that Wood's death was a homicide after several weeks of new interviews and other investigative work. "At this point, it is an accidental death. Nothing has been discovered to suggest changing that at this time," he said.
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift