Natalie Wood's Daughter Arrested for Cocaine and Heroin Possession
Natalie Wood's daughter has got into trouble with the law. TMZ just brought out a report that Courtney Wagner was arrested on Sunday, April 29 on suspicion of felony drug possession. It was said that she was found in possession of cocaine and heroin after police were called to her Malibu home.
The call to the police allegedly was made by someone who heard a woman screaming in Courtney's house before a gunshot was heard. While the 38-year-old was busted for the drug possession, the other person involved in the fight, who is said to be a male, was placed under arrest for negligent discharge of a firearm.
Courtney is Natalie's daughter with actor Robert Wagner. She has reportedly been released on $10,000 bail. TMZ noted that nobody was injured in the gunshot incident.
Natalie herself died of drowning in November 1981 while boating with her husband Robert Wagner and actor Christopher Walken. She was 43 at the time of her death. In November 2011, nearly 30 years after her mysterious passing, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department announced they opened a new investigation into her death.
In early January 2012, the sheriff's chief of detectives William McSweeney told the Los Angeles Times that no evidence would point that Wood's death was a homicide after several weeks of new interviews and other investigative work. "At this point, it is an accidental death. Nothing has been discovered to suggest changing that at this time," he said.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says