First Look at Kelly Clarkson's 'Dark Side' Music Video
Kelly Clarkson is preparing a new music video. Filming the visuals to promote her next single "Dark Side", the winner of "American Idol" inaugural season wore a long dress that hugged her curvy figure during the video shoot near the Los Angeles River beneath the 1st Street bridge.
Wearing her hair in soft curls and sporting bangs, Clarkson slipped into a pair of gladiator ankle heels and walked through a grimy street with graffiti-covered wall while singing the song to the camera. At one point, she traded the heeled footwear with a pair of white flip-flops.
"Dark Side" is lifted from Clarkson's fifth studio album "Stronger". To MTV, she once said of the video, "I always like to come up with, sometimes just a concept of visually what I'd like to see and then let the directors run with it because they're so creative and they usually have great ideas."
She continued, "I think it's always better when more people are involved and you have all these ideas flowing. I'm excited. It's going to be different to what you probably think."
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors