First Look at Kelly Clarkson's 'Dark Side' Music Video
Kelly Clarkson is preparing a new music video. Filming the visuals to promote her next single "Dark Side", the winner of "American Idol" inaugural season wore a long dress that hugged her curvy figure during the video shoot near the Los Angeles River beneath the 1st Street bridge.
Wearing her hair in soft curls and sporting bangs, Clarkson slipped into a pair of gladiator ankle heels and walked through a grimy street with graffiti-covered wall while singing the song to the camera. At one point, she traded the heeled footwear with a pair of white flip-flops.
"Dark Side" is lifted from Clarkson's fifth studio album "Stronger". To MTV, she once said of the video, "I always like to come up with, sometimes just a concept of visually what I'd like to see and then let the directors run with it because they're so creative and they usually have great ideas."
She continued, "I think it's always better when more people are involved and you have all these ideas flowing. I'm excited. It's going to be different to what you probably think."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture