First Look at Kelly Clarkson's 'Dark Side' Music Video
Kelly Clarkson is preparing a new music video. Filming the visuals to promote her next single "Dark Side", the winner of "American Idol" inaugural season wore a long dress that hugged her curvy figure during the video shoot near the Los Angeles River beneath the 1st Street bridge.
Wearing her hair in soft curls and sporting bangs, Clarkson slipped into a pair of gladiator ankle heels and walked through a grimy street with graffiti-covered wall while singing the song to the camera. At one point, she traded the heeled footwear with a pair of white flip-flops.
"Dark Side" is lifted from Clarkson's fifth studio album "Stronger". To MTV, she once said of the video, "I always like to come up with, sometimes just a concept of visually what I'd like to see and then let the directors run with it because they're so creative and they usually have great ideas."
She continued, "I think it's always better when more people are involved and you have all these ideas flowing. I'm excited. It's going to be different to what you probably think."
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift