First Look at Kelly Clarkson's 'Dark Side' Music Video
Kelly Clarkson is preparing a new music video. Filming the visuals to promote her next single "Dark Side", the winner of "American Idol" inaugural season wore a long dress that hugged her curvy figure during the video shoot near the Los Angeles River beneath the 1st Street bridge.
Wearing her hair in soft curls and sporting bangs, Clarkson slipped into a pair of gladiator ankle heels and walked through a grimy street with graffiti-covered wall while singing the song to the camera. At one point, she traded the heeled footwear with a pair of white flip-flops.
"Dark Side" is lifted from Clarkson's fifth studio album "Stronger". To MTV, she once said of the video, "I always like to come up with, sometimes just a concept of visually what I'd like to see and then let the directors run with it because they're so creative and they usually have great ideas."
She continued, "I think it's always better when more people are involved and you have all these ideas flowing. I'm excited. It's going to be different to what you probably think."
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards