First Look at Kelly Clarkson's 'Dark Side' Music Video
Kelly Clarkson is preparing a new music video. Filming the visuals to promote her next single "Dark Side", the winner of "American Idol" inaugural season wore a long dress that hugged her curvy figure during the video shoot near the Los Angeles River beneath the 1st Street bridge.
Wearing her hair in soft curls and sporting bangs, Clarkson slipped into a pair of gladiator ankle heels and walked through a grimy street with graffiti-covered wall while singing the song to the camera. At one point, she traded the heeled footwear with a pair of white flip-flops.
"Dark Side" is lifted from Clarkson's fifth studio album "Stronger". To MTV, she once said of the video, "I always like to come up with, sometimes just a concept of visually what I'd like to see and then let the directors run with it because they're so creative and they usually have great ideas."
She continued, "I think it's always better when more people are involved and you have all these ideas flowing. I'm excited. It's going to be different to what you probably think."
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival