Artist of the Week: Neon Trees
Two years after busting the charts with "Habits", Neon Trees are back with their second studio album "Picture Show". A collection of 11 tracks with Kaskade as one and the only featured guest, the album leads the alternative rock band to climb to No. 17 on Billboard Hot 200.
"We wrote this as if it were a soundtrack," they explain. "Listen this album as a piece or choose the songs that fit your moment." The songs include a simple, yet captivating composition "Close to You", a killer song with angry lyrics "Teenage Sounds", and a summertime track "Weekend".
They peaked at No. 7 on Billboard Alternative Songs chart through catchy pop number "Everybody Talks". Tyler Glenn says the song shows what the band were listening to of late. "We fell in love with a lot of like Roy Orbison and the Motown music that my dad listens to," he tells Rolling Stone
The band are currently on tour to promote the new album. They will perform at Cain's Ballroom in Tulsa on May 1, and will continue traveling across North America until August. For more detailed info about their upcoming shows, fans can visit their official website.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic