Artist of the Week: Neon Trees
Two years after busting the charts with "Habits", Neon Trees are back with their second studio album "Picture Show". A collection of 11 tracks with Kaskade as one and the only featured guest, the album leads the alternative rock band to climb to No. 17 on Billboard Hot 200.
"We wrote this as if it were a soundtrack," they explain. "Listen this album as a piece or choose the songs that fit your moment." The songs include a simple, yet captivating composition "Close to You", a killer song with angry lyrics "Teenage Sounds", and a summertime track "Weekend".
They peaked at No. 7 on Billboard Alternative Songs chart through catchy pop number "Everybody Talks". Tyler Glenn says the song shows what the band were listening to of late. "We fell in love with a lot of like Roy Orbison and the Motown music that my dad listens to," he tells Rolling Stone
The band are currently on tour to promote the new album. They will perform at Cain's Ballroom in Tulsa on May 1, and will continue traveling across North America until August. For more detailed info about their upcoming shows, fans can visit their official website.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard