'Prometheus' International Trailer Boasts Tons of New Hellraising Scenes
Ridley Scott's "Prometheus" has debuted an international trailer, which boasts plenty of never-before-seen intense scenes. Showcasing flashy special effects and futuristic technology, the nearly 3-minute footage offers a more comprehensive look at the dead-defying outer space expedition involving Noomi Rapace and co.
In "Prometheus", acclaimed director Scott creates a groundbreaking mythology, in which a team of explorers find a clue to the origin of mankind on Earth. The discovery leads them on a dangerous journey to the darkest corners of the universe. There, they must battle to save the future of the human race.
Though always claiming that "Prometheus" is not related to "Alien", Scott did confess that he's been eager to make the space traveler movie for a long time since he made the 1979 thriller. "[I've wanted to revisit it for] years! Years, years, years," he told Empire magazine back in March.
"I always wondered when they did [Alien] 2, 3 and 4 why they hadn't touched upon that, instead of evolving into some other fantastic story," Scott continued. "They missed the biggest question of them all: who's the big guy? And where were they going? And with what? Why that cargo? There's all kinds of questions."
Slated for a June 8 release in the U.S. theaters, the space thriller is also supported by a set of notable actors such as Michael Fassbender, Charlize Theron, Idris Elba, Guy Pearce and Logan Marshall Green.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3