LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Renewed Wedding Vows
LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian felt the need to renew their wedding vows one year on. The couple wed on April 22, 2011 at a private home in California, and in the spirit of the anniversary they "thank each other for the past year as husband and wife," the singer/actress tweeted.
Rimes and Cibrian kicked off the celebration with a PDA-packed lunch in California last week. She showed off a green gem ring encircled with diamonds which turned out to be anniversary gift from her husband. "I have a very thoughtful husband with GREAT taste!!!!" she wrote. There was also a gold necklace from "angels" which presumably were referring to his children from previous marriage.
The couple also took time to visit the beach earlier this week. "Eddie and I went climbing on the rocks in the ocean yesterday to see the thousands of crabs," she wrote on Saturday, April 28.
More LeAnn Rimes News
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?