LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Renewed Wedding Vows
LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian felt the need to renew their wedding vows one year on. The couple wed on April 22, 2011 at a private home in California, and in the spirit of the anniversary they "thank each other for the past year as husband and wife," the singer/actress tweeted.
Rimes and Cibrian kicked off the celebration with a PDA-packed lunch in California last week. She showed off a green gem ring encircled with diamonds which turned out to be anniversary gift from her husband. "I have a very thoughtful husband with GREAT taste!!!!" she wrote. There was also a gold necklace from "angels" which presumably were referring to his children from previous marriage.
The couple also took time to visit the beach earlier this week. "Eddie and I went climbing on the rocks in the ocean yesterday to see the thousands of crabs," she wrote on Saturday, April 28.
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says