LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Renewed Wedding Vows
LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian felt the need to renew their wedding vows one year on. The couple wed on April 22, 2011 at a private home in California, and in the spirit of the anniversary they "thank each other for the past year as husband and wife," the singer/actress tweeted.
Rimes and Cibrian kicked off the celebration with a PDA-packed lunch in California last week. She showed off a green gem ring encircled with diamonds which turned out to be anniversary gift from her husband. "I have a very thoughtful husband with GREAT taste!!!!" she wrote. There was also a gold necklace from "angels" which presumably were referring to his children from previous marriage.
The couple also took time to visit the beach earlier this week. "Eddie and I went climbing on the rocks in the ocean yesterday to see the thousands of crabs," she wrote on Saturday, April 28.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons