LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Renewed Wedding Vows
LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian felt the need to renew their wedding vows one year on. The couple wed on April 22, 2011 at a private home in California, and in the spirit of the anniversary they "thank each other for the past year as husband and wife," the singer/actress tweeted.
Rimes and Cibrian kicked off the celebration with a PDA-packed lunch in California last week. She showed off a green gem ring encircled with diamonds which turned out to be anniversary gift from her husband. "I have a very thoughtful husband with GREAT taste!!!!" she wrote. There was also a gold necklace from "angels" which presumably were referring to his children from previous marriage.
The couple also took time to visit the beach earlier this week. "Eddie and I went climbing on the rocks in the ocean yesterday to see the thousands of crabs," she wrote on Saturday, April 28.
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split