LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Renewed Wedding Vows
LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian felt the need to renew their wedding vows one year on. The couple wed on April 22, 2011 at a private home in California, and in the spirit of the anniversary they "thank each other for the past year as husband and wife," the singer/actress tweeted.
Rimes and Cibrian kicked off the celebration with a PDA-packed lunch in California last week. She showed off a green gem ring encircled with diamonds which turned out to be anniversary gift from her husband. "I have a very thoughtful husband with GREAT taste!!!!" she wrote. There was also a gold necklace from "angels" which presumably were referring to his children from previous marriage.
The couple also took time to visit the beach earlier this week. "Eddie and I went climbing on the rocks in the ocean yesterday to see the thousands of crabs," she wrote on Saturday, April 28.
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'