Details of Gerard Butler's Cozy Night Out With Mystery Brunette
Gerard Butler is living up to his ladies man reputation. A month after rumors of his affair with a married model emerged, the Milo Boyd of "The Bounty Hunter" star was alleged to have got cozy with a mystery brunette at a Hollywood hotspot. Details of the night out are slowly unraveled by the media.
According to E! Online, the 42-year-old actor hit the Agency night club at around 1 A.M. on Tuesday, April 24. Accompanied by two male friends, he made his way in through the back VIP entrance. Once inside, he was joined by the woman at a private table tucked in the back of the venue. One source said, "They were attached at the hip and had their attention on one another all night."
Offering similar account was PEOPLE. The publication cited an eyewitness as saying, "I'm not sure where his friends wandered off to, but this mystery brunette definitely had his full attention as Gerard stayed by her side the entire time he was at his table." The observer added, "They were flirting and dancing to the DJs."
Though enjoying his time at the club, Butler, who recently completed a rehab stint, stayed away from alcohol. "I don't think he was drinking," PEOPLE's source said. "He was carrying bottled water that he casually sipped." The Hollywood hunk left the club at around 2:30 A.M., but he was not accompanied by the woman.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle