'American Idol' to Have Carrie Underwood and Coldplay on British-Themed Night
Carrie Underwood is set make merry the next "American Idol" result show. She's going to return to the singing competition, which helped launch her singing career, on May 3 when Coldplay are scheduled to perform as well.
A night prior, the five remaining contestants, Hollie Cavanagh, Skylar Laine, Joshua Ledet, Phillip Phillips and Jessica Sanchez will be back for another round of performance show. They are required to cover British music.
In another news, "American Idol" has just released two separate compilation albums featuring top 6 contestants. One features their cover versions of Queen's songs, and the other contains their renditions of their own song choice.
This week, "Idol" eliminated Elise Testone. The 28-year-old teacher from Charleston, South Carolina fell on the bottom three along with Hollie and Skylar.
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed