'American Idol' to Have Carrie Underwood and Coldplay on British-Themed Night
Carrie Underwood is set make merry the next "American Idol" result show. She's going to return to the singing competition, which helped launch her singing career, on May 3 when Coldplay are scheduled to perform as well.
A night prior, the five remaining contestants, Hollie Cavanagh, Skylar Laine, Joshua Ledet, Phillip Phillips and Jessica Sanchez will be back for another round of performance show. They are required to cover British music.
In another news, "American Idol" has just released two separate compilation albums featuring top 6 contestants. One features their cover versions of Queen's songs, and the other contains their renditions of their own song choice.
This week, "Idol" eliminated Elise Testone. The 28-year-old teacher from Charleston, South Carolina fell on the bottom three along with Hollie and Skylar.
More Carrie Underwood News
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'