'American Idol' to Have Carrie Underwood and Coldplay on British-Themed Night
Carrie Underwood is set make merry the next "American Idol" result show. She's going to return to the singing competition, which helped launch her singing career, on May 3 when Coldplay are scheduled to perform as well.
A night prior, the five remaining contestants, Hollie Cavanagh, Skylar Laine, Joshua Ledet, Phillip Phillips and Jessica Sanchez will be back for another round of performance show. They are required to cover British music.
In another news, "American Idol" has just released two separate compilation albums featuring top 6 contestants. One features their cover versions of Queen's songs, and the other contains their renditions of their own song choice.
This week, "Idol" eliminated Elise Testone. The 28-year-old teacher from Charleston, South Carolina fell on the bottom three along with Hollie and Skylar.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off