'American Idol' to Have Carrie Underwood and Coldplay on British-Themed Night
Carrie Underwood is set make merry the next "American Idol" result show. She's going to return to the singing competition, which helped launch her singing career, on May 3 when Coldplay are scheduled to perform as well.
A night prior, the five remaining contestants, Hollie Cavanagh, Skylar Laine, Joshua Ledet, Phillip Phillips and Jessica Sanchez will be back for another round of performance show. They are required to cover British music.
In another news, "American Idol" has just released two separate compilation albums featuring top 6 contestants. One features their cover versions of Queen's songs, and the other contains their renditions of their own song choice.
This week, "Idol" eliminated Elise Testone. The 28-year-old teacher from Charleston, South Carolina fell on the bottom three along with Hollie and Skylar.
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed