'Desperate Housewives' Stars Have Emotional Farewell on Last Day of Filming
It's a wrap for "Desperate Housewives" shooting on Thursday, April 26. After eight years of working together, the cast and crew of the ABC primetime soap have bid goodbye to one another on the set and taken to Twitter to share the emotional moment.
"Today is the day, the end has finally arrived... I will be crying all day! #LastDayOnSet," Eva Longoria tweeted during the last day of shooting. She additionally posted several pictures from the set, one of which sees her bursting into tears as she hugged co-star Marcia Cross. In a tag of the picture, she wrote, "Me and the beautiful Marcia Cross! Crying our eyes out!"
In two other photos, the Gabrielle Solis depicter was featured hugging another cast mate Felicity Huffman and on-screen husband Ricardo Chavira. The 37-year-old beauty, meanwhile, was all smiles when posing with creator Mark Cherry and other stars from the ABC drama series, including Vanessa Williams who donned a white wedding dress.
On her own Twitter page, Cross wrote about the final day of filming the show, "I think more than anything, it is the moments of kindness during these last eight years that I will cherish the most...." Huffman, meanwhile, has taken to her blog to capture the final days of working on the series and share her "love letter" to the show.
"Desperate Housewives" series finale is set to air on Sunday, May 13. Dana Delany and James Denton, whose character Mike Delfino was killed off in a March episode, will return for the ultimate episode.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby