Patrick Dempsey Pulls Teen Driver Out of Overturned Car
Patrick Dempsey has reportedly performed a heroic act in real life this week. TMZ has just brought up the report that the Dr. McDreamy came to the rescue of a teenage driver on Tuesday, April 24 evening after the boy lost control of his car and crashed it into the front yard of the actor's Malibu home.
Before crashing outside Dempsey's pad at around 5 P.M., the Mustang driven by the unnamed victim reportedly flipped several times. While TMZ claimed that the "Grey's Anatomy" star rushed to the totaled car with crowbar in hand, Us Weekly reported that he had a first aid kit and fire extinguisher with him.
It was said that Dempsey freed the young driver from the car before calling 911. The teen reportedly suffered only a concussion. While the 46-year-old actor said nothing about the mishap, "The Shield" showrunner Shawn Ryan tweeted on Friday, "True Story: Grey's Anatomy actor Patrick Dempsey pulled my friend's son out of overturned car after bad accident on Tuesday. #GoodDude"
Dempsey isn't the only Hollywood star who has been dubbed a good Samaritan. Ryan Gosling saved a woman from getting run over by a speeding car on April 4 this year and broke up a street fight in August 2011. Zoe Saldana also rushed to the rescue of a bloodied elderly woman after a car accident this past January.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer