Patrick Dempsey Pulls Teen Driver Out of Overturned Car
Patrick Dempsey has reportedly performed a heroic act in real life this week. TMZ has just brought up the report that the Dr. McDreamy came to the rescue of a teenage driver on Tuesday, April 24 evening after the boy lost control of his car and crashed it into the front yard of the actor's Malibu home.
Before crashing outside Dempsey's pad at around 5 P.M., the Mustang driven by the unnamed victim reportedly flipped several times. While TMZ claimed that the "Grey's Anatomy" star rushed to the totaled car with crowbar in hand, Us Weekly reported that he had a first aid kit and fire extinguisher with him.
It was said that Dempsey freed the young driver from the car before calling 911. The teen reportedly suffered only a concussion. While the 46-year-old actor said nothing about the mishap, "The Shield" showrunner Shawn Ryan tweeted on Friday, "True Story: Grey's Anatomy actor Patrick Dempsey pulled my friend's son out of overturned car after bad accident on Tuesday. #GoodDude"
Dempsey isn't the only Hollywood star who has been dubbed a good Samaritan. Ryan Gosling saved a woman from getting run over by a speeding car on April 4 this year and broke up a street fight in August 2011. Zoe Saldana also rushed to the rescue of a bloodied elderly woman after a car accident this past January.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences