Jennifer Love Hewitt Feels Like 'Total Fool' After Adam Levine Calls Her 'Aggressive'
Jennifer Love Hewitt might be thinking twice before publicly revealing on whom she has a crush from now on. After Adam Levine calls her crush confession "aggressive" during his recent appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", the Riley Parks of "The Client List" sent out a tweet about her embarrassment.
"The moment when you make a comment about something or someone and the world makes you feel like a total fool.#keepcrushesquiet," the 33-year-old actress first tweeted. She followed it up with another one that read, "Thank you to @adamlevine for being so gracious on Ellen about my crush heard round the world. I've learned a lesson.#Sssh"
Hewitt revealed she set her eyes on Levine when stopping by the "Ellen" show back on March 5. At the time, the former fiancee of Ross McCall told host Ellen DeGeneres, "I always have my eyes out. When I just read two days ago that Adam Levine is single again ... I'm just saying." She later said that she thought they would make a "cute" couple.
Levine himself stopped by "Ellen" on Thursday, April 26. When the crush subject was brought up, the 33-year-old rocker responded, "I heard about that. That was aggressive." He was quick to add, "It was really sweet and flattering. Beautiful life, you know, when a beautiful woman says nice things about you." Still, when Ellen offered to set them up, he replied, "I'm cool."
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit