Jennifer Love Hewitt Feels Like 'Total Fool' After Adam Levine Calls Her 'Aggressive'
Jennifer Love Hewitt might be thinking twice before publicly revealing on whom she has a crush from now on. After Adam Levine calls her crush confession "aggressive" during his recent appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", the Riley Parks of "The Client List" sent out a tweet about her embarrassment.
"The moment when you make a comment about something or someone and the world makes you feel like a total fool.#keepcrushesquiet," the 33-year-old actress first tweeted. She followed it up with another one that read, "Thank you to @adamlevine for being so gracious on Ellen about my crush heard round the world. I've learned a lesson.#Sssh"
Hewitt revealed she set her eyes on Levine when stopping by the "Ellen" show back on March 5. At the time, the former fiancee of Ross McCall told host Ellen DeGeneres, "I always have my eyes out. When I just read two days ago that Adam Levine is single again ... I'm just saying." She later said that she thought they would make a "cute" couple.
Levine himself stopped by "Ellen" on Thursday, April 26. When the crush subject was brought up, the 33-year-old rocker responded, "I heard about that. That was aggressive." He was quick to add, "It was really sweet and flattering. Beautiful life, you know, when a beautiful woman says nice things about you." Still, when Ellen offered to set them up, he replied, "I'm cool."
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth