Snooki on Jessica Simpson: 'I Would Die If I Were Her Size'
Snooki slams fellow pregnant woman Jessica Simpson for her weight gain. The "Jersey Shore" star, who is expecting her first child with fiance Jionni LaValle, thought that she would show in the next few weeks but she is cautious not to have a baby bump as big as Simpson's.
At the MTV Upfronts in NYC Thursday, April 26, Snooki revealed that she has not slipped into maternity clothes yet, telling Us Weekly, "I'm so skinny that I can wear larges or extra larges. I only just bumped up to a medium. I'm five months and you can't really see anything. It's gonna pop up in like a week." Then she commented on Simpson who is due to give birth any day now, "I would die if I were her size."
Snooki's co-star DJ Pauly D chimed in, "She's like 45 months pregnant right now!" In fact, Snooki has taken precautions. "She said she indulged in everything that she wanted. I'm trying to each healthy - fruits, lots of jelly and Italian ices. Nothing fattening at all," the 24-year-old said.
Snooki also said that her baby is going to be "naturally tan" which means she would not spray tan it like in "Toddlers & Tiaras". However, the baby will represent GTL fashion-wise. "If it's a girl, animal print everywhere and blinged out everything. If it's a boy, I would dress him like Pauly," she said.
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows