Snooki on Jessica Simpson: 'I Would Die If I Were Her Size'
Snooki slams fellow pregnant woman Jessica Simpson for her weight gain. The "Jersey Shore" star, who is expecting her first child with fiance Jionni LaValle, thought that she would show in the next few weeks but she is cautious not to have a baby bump as big as Simpson's.
At the MTV Upfronts in NYC Thursday, April 26, Snooki revealed that she has not slipped into maternity clothes yet, telling Us Weekly, "I'm so skinny that I can wear larges or extra larges. I only just bumped up to a medium. I'm five months and you can't really see anything. It's gonna pop up in like a week." Then she commented on Simpson who is due to give birth any day now, "I would die if I were her size."
Snooki's co-star DJ Pauly D chimed in, "She's like 45 months pregnant right now!" In fact, Snooki has taken precautions. "She said she indulged in everything that she wanted. I'm trying to each healthy - fruits, lots of jelly and Italian ices. Nothing fattening at all," the 24-year-old said.
Snooki also said that her baby is going to be "naturally tan" which means she would not spray tan it like in "Toddlers & Tiaras". However, the baby will represent GTL fashion-wise. "If it's a girl, animal print everywhere and blinged out everything. If it's a boy, I would dress him like Pauly," she said.
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert