Octomom Gets Fresh Paint Job for the Interior of Her Home
The southern California house Nadya Suleman shares with her 14 children is no longer disarray. Shortly after the Octomom made an appearance on ABC's "Good Morning America" to defend herself over complaint about the living conditions in the house, a new snapshot obtained by TMZ showed that the home interior has got a fresh paint job.
While holes can still be seen in the photo, the wall and door that were previously covered in graffiti have already been painted brown. Per the gossip site, the makeover was paid by DialAStar.com, where Nadya works along with several other celebrities. Donating its first month of profits, the company has cleaners patching up holes in the wall, painting the walls and fixing the doors.
Orange County Social Services Agency launched an investigation of Nadya for child neglect on Tuesday, April 24 after receiving a complaint from her hairstylist, Stephanie. In the complaint, Stephanie claimed that there is only one working toilet in the house, and the children have to use portable training toilets in the backyard. She also accused Nadya of locking ther kids in the bedroom.
During her Thursday appearance on "GMA", Nadya talked about the photos Stephanie took of her house. "I think maybe me and my kids were set up. We were set up," she said. As for her children running with no pants and using portable potty training chairs in the backyard, the 36-year-old, "She thought it was unacceptable that they're half-naked, going potty."
Asked about claim that she used a chair to lock her kids in the bedroom, Nadya explained that it was one of her older children that prop the chair under the door handle. "One of my older kids jammed the chair up there so they wouldn't keep opening and closing the door," she said. On report that she spent $520 for Brazilian blowout, she responded, "I am making money. I have jobs, and I can afford it."
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters