Brandy's New Single 'Put It Down' Ft. Chris Brown Comes Out
Just a few days after confirming a Chris Brown duet, Brandy releases the joint track for her fans' listening pleasure. It's written and produced by Bangladesh and Sean Garrett, and recorded for her upcoming studio album "Two Eleven".
"Damn I love it all/ Even the way you flex/ That's what turn me/ Ooh you know you make me weak," she coos to a lover. Meanwhile, Breezy raps, "Ain't nobody put it down like me though/ Why are you playing? girl you know/ With all this money, and all your cake/ Girl you better stop, I got a big ego."
In an interview with Rap-Up, Brandy described the song as "uptempo" and "really different." Garrett, meanwhile, gushed, "It's very commercial, but at the same time, it's got a dope hip-hop influence - it's club, it's radio, it's all formats."
Brandy is expected to release her album later this summer. In addition to teaming up with Breezy, the singer sister of Ray J reunited with her "The Boy Is Mine" collaborator Monica in another duet called "It All Belongs to Me".
She additionally worked with Frank Ocean, Drake and many more. "I heard the song that Drake did and I loved it. I haven't recorded it yet but I'm looking forward to it because it's such a great melody and the beat is nice," she once said.
Like Brandy, Chris Brown is also preparing a new album. Despite rolling out a bunch of new songs lately, he delays the CD from May 8 to July 3. He's now focusing on promoting his new single "Sweet Love" by filming its music video. A picture taken from the set sees him walking down the street which has beds with women floating in the air lined up by his sides.
"Put It Down" Audio Stream:
"Sweet Love" On-Set Picture:
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March