Report: Kim Kardashian Hopes to Become Power Couple With Kanye West
Rumors relating to Kim Kardashian's romance with Kanye West continue to build up. After the pair offered up public displays of affection in the past few days, words came out that the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" might be looking to become a power couple with the "Heartless" rapper.
On Wednesday, April 25, the Chicago Sun Times cited an inside source as saying, "I'm beginning to think she's hoping it becomes something like 'Brangelina [nickname for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie]'." The publication additionally mentioned that the pair might have already discussed about "potential joint consumer product marketing ideas they could pursue."
Speaking of the pair's chemistry, the inside source gushed, "You can just sense it whenever you're around them. There's a nice vibe between the two of them." However, when asked if the 31-year-old reality star has been "increasingly using 'Kimye' to describe them," the insider responded only with laugh.
While insider believes the rumored pair are very sexually attracted to each other, Kim's estranged husband Kris Humphries allegedly thinks it was another of her publicity stunts and will likely use it in divorce trial. "The crux of Kris' case for annulment is that Kim married him under fraudulent pretenses and did it for her reality show," a source explained to Radar Online.
"Team Humphries wants to know if producers of the Kardashian reality shows were in contact with Kanye West prior to the new couple dating or going public with their relationship and what those conversations consisted of. When did Kim develop romantic feelings for Kanye and why after publicly stating she wouldn't feature any future romantic relationships on her reality shows, did she do a complete 360?"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party