Video Premiere: Foster the People's 'Houdini'
Foster the People show their fans how committed they are to their job in a music video for their single "Houdini". Mark Foster, Cubbie Fink and Mark Pontius are due to perform at a big concert, but they are crushed in a stage mishap during a video shoot, sending everyone on the set into panic mode.
A call to an expert is made to bring the three guys back to life. Instead of creating a hologram image a la Tupac Shakur, the crew make human-like puppets from their corpses, but those are not good enough. The replacement figures are then upgraded to androids whose movements and voices are controlled by remote devices.
"Houdini" is taken from Foster the People's critically-acclaimed debut album "Torches", which has been in stores since May 2011.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen