Video Premiere: Foster the People's 'Houdini'
Foster the People show their fans how committed they are to their job in a music video for their single "Houdini". Mark Foster, Cubbie Fink and Mark Pontius are due to perform at a big concert, but they are crushed in a stage mishap during a video shoot, sending everyone on the set into panic mode.
A call to an expert is made to bring the three guys back to life. Instead of creating a hologram image a la Tupac Shakur, the crew make human-like puppets from their corpses, but those are not good enough. The replacement figures are then upgraded to androids whose movements and voices are controlled by remote devices.
"Houdini" is taken from Foster the People's critically-acclaimed debut album "Torches", which has been in stores since May 2011.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'