Video Premiere: Foster the People's 'Houdini'
Foster the People show their fans how committed they are to their job in a music video for their single "Houdini". Mark Foster, Cubbie Fink and Mark Pontius are due to perform at a big concert, but they are crushed in a stage mishap during a video shoot, sending everyone on the set into panic mode.
A call to an expert is made to bring the three guys back to life. Instead of creating a hologram image a la Tupac Shakur, the crew make human-like puppets from their corpses, but those are not good enough. The replacement figures are then upgraded to androids whose movements and voices are controlled by remote devices.
"Houdini" is taken from Foster the People's critically-acclaimed debut album "Torches", which has been in stores since May 2011.
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce