Video Premiere: Foster the People's 'Houdini'
Foster the People show their fans how committed they are to their job in a music video for their single "Houdini". Mark Foster, Cubbie Fink and Mark Pontius are due to perform at a big concert, but they are crushed in a stage mishap during a video shoot, sending everyone on the set into panic mode.
A call to an expert is made to bring the three guys back to life. Instead of creating a hologram image a la Tupac Shakur, the crew make human-like puppets from their corpses, but those are not good enough. The replacement figures are then upgraded to androids whose movements and voices are controlled by remote devices.
"Houdini" is taken from Foster the People's critically-acclaimed debut album "Torches", which has been in stores since May 2011.
Foster the People's "Houdini" music video
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'