Video Premiere: Foster the People's 'Houdini'
Foster the People show their fans how committed they are to their job in a music video for their single "Houdini". Mark Foster, Cubbie Fink and Mark Pontius are due to perform at a big concert, but they are crushed in a stage mishap during a video shoot, sending everyone on the set into panic mode.
A call to an expert is made to bring the three guys back to life. Instead of creating a hologram image a la Tupac Shakur, the crew make human-like puppets from their corpses, but those are not good enough. The replacement figures are then upgraded to androids whose movements and voices are controlled by remote devices.
"Houdini" is taken from Foster the People's critically-acclaimed debut album "Torches", which has been in stores since May 2011.
Foster the People's "Houdini" music video
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry