Taylor Swift and Dianna Agron Get Dolled Up for Shirley MacLaine's Birthday
Taylor Swift and Dianna Agron are in the mood of playing dress-ups. The "Back to December" singer and the "Glee" actress put on vintage pastel dresses, gloves and flower crowns on Tuesday, April 24 as they got together with two of their girl friends for a special dinner in honor of Shirley MacLaine's 78th birthday.
Both stars took to their Twitter account to share several photos from their fun night out at Beverly Hills Hotel's Polo Lounge. Along with the pictures, Swift wrote, "We dressed up full-time fancy and went out in celebration of Shirley MacLaine's birthday," while Agron tweeted, "Had a long day & don't know what to celebrate later...? Because you need a moment to be young? Find your moments..."
MacLaine was Swift's co-star in 2010's ensemble film "Valentine's Day". The "Downton Abbey" actress didn't join the girls for the dinner, but one of Swift's photos showed that the foursome ordered a special dessert with "Happy Birthday, Shirley MacLaine!" written decoratively on the plate in her honor.
More Taylor Swift News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune