Taylor Swift and Dianna Agron Get Dolled Up for Shirley MacLaine's Birthday
Taylor Swift and Dianna Agron are in the mood of playing dress-ups. The "Back to December" singer and the "Glee" actress put on vintage pastel dresses, gloves and flower crowns on Tuesday, April 24 as they got together with two of their girl friends for a special dinner in honor of Shirley MacLaine's 78th birthday.
Both stars took to their Twitter account to share several photos from their fun night out at Beverly Hills Hotel's Polo Lounge. Along with the pictures, Swift wrote, "We dressed up full-time fancy and went out in celebration of Shirley MacLaine's birthday," while Agron tweeted, "Had a long day & don't know what to celebrate later...? Because you need a moment to be young? Find your moments..."
MacLaine was Swift's co-star in 2010's ensemble film "Valentine's Day". The "Downton Abbey" actress didn't join the girls for the dinner, but one of Swift's photos showed that the foursome ordered a special dessert with "Happy Birthday, Shirley MacLaine!" written decoratively on the plate in her honor.
More Taylor Swift News
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues