Taylor Swift and Dianna Agron Get Dolled Up for Shirley MacLaine's Birthday
Taylor Swift and Dianna Agron are in the mood of playing dress-ups. The "Back to December" singer and the "Glee" actress put on vintage pastel dresses, gloves and flower crowns on Tuesday, April 24 as they got together with two of their girl friends for a special dinner in honor of Shirley MacLaine's 78th birthday.
Both stars took to their Twitter account to share several photos from their fun night out at Beverly Hills Hotel's Polo Lounge. Along with the pictures, Swift wrote, "We dressed up full-time fancy and went out in celebration of Shirley MacLaine's birthday," while Agron tweeted, "Had a long day & don't know what to celebrate later...? Because you need a moment to be young? Find your moments..."
MacLaine was Swift's co-star in 2010's ensemble film "Valentine's Day". The "Downton Abbey" actress didn't join the girls for the dinner, but one of Swift's photos showed that the foursome ordered a special dessert with "Happy Birthday, Shirley MacLaine!" written decoratively on the plate in her honor.
More Taylor Swift News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert