Taylor Swift and Dianna Agron Get Dolled Up for Shirley MacLaine's Birthday
Taylor Swift and Dianna Agron are in the mood of playing dress-ups. The "Back to December" singer and the "Glee" actress put on vintage pastel dresses, gloves and flower crowns on Tuesday, April 24 as they got together with two of their girl friends for a special dinner in honor of Shirley MacLaine's 78th birthday.
Both stars took to their Twitter account to share several photos from their fun night out at Beverly Hills Hotel's Polo Lounge. Along with the pictures, Swift wrote, "We dressed up full-time fancy and went out in celebration of Shirley MacLaine's birthday," while Agron tweeted, "Had a long day & don't know what to celebrate later...? Because you need a moment to be young? Find your moments..."
MacLaine was Swift's co-star in 2010's ensemble film "Valentine's Day". The "Downton Abbey" actress didn't join the girls for the dinner, but one of Swift's photos showed that the foursome ordered a special dessert with "Happy Birthday, Shirley MacLaine!" written decoratively on the plate in her honor.
More Taylor Swift News
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online