Wiz Khalifa Busted for Marijuana Possession, but Only Given Citation
Wiz Khalifa has apparently run into trouble in Nashville, Tennessee over the weekend. The "Work Hard, Play Hard" rapper, who has made no secret of his marijuana usage, was busted for possession of a controlled substance in his room at a Holiday Inn hotel this past Saturday, April 21, but walked away only with a citation.
The police report, obtained by TMZ, uncovered that Metro Nashville Police visited Khalifa's hotel room after receiving complaints about a strong marijuana odor from the room. It was alleged that the 24-year-old MC tried to hide the weed by throwing a "marijuana cigarette" out of the window when officers arrived.
The item was later recovered by the police, who said, "Inside the rolling paper was a green leafy substance consistent with marijuana." In the report, it was noted that the fiance of Amber Rose later admitted to owning the joint, adding that he also had 3.7 grams of weed in his pocket. He was in town to perform at Vanderbilt University.
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer