Wiz Khalifa Busted for Marijuana Possession, but Only Given Citation
Wiz Khalifa has apparently run into trouble in Nashville, Tennessee over the weekend. The "Work Hard, Play Hard" rapper, who has made no secret of his marijuana usage, was busted for possession of a controlled substance in his room at a Holiday Inn hotel this past Saturday, April 21, but walked away only with a citation.
The police report, obtained by TMZ, uncovered that Metro Nashville Police visited Khalifa's hotel room after receiving complaints about a strong marijuana odor from the room. It was alleged that the 24-year-old MC tried to hide the weed by throwing a "marijuana cigarette" out of the window when officers arrived.
The item was later recovered by the police, who said, "Inside the rolling paper was a green leafy substance consistent with marijuana." In the report, it was noted that the fiance of Amber Rose later admitted to owning the joint, adding that he also had 3.7 grams of weed in his pocket. He was in town to perform at Vanderbilt University.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'