Wiz Khalifa Busted for Marijuana Possession, but Only Given Citation
Wiz Khalifa has apparently run into trouble in Nashville, Tennessee over the weekend. The "Work Hard, Play Hard" rapper, who has made no secret of his marijuana usage, was busted for possession of a controlled substance in his room at a Holiday Inn hotel this past Saturday, April 21, but walked away only with a citation.
The police report, obtained by TMZ, uncovered that Metro Nashville Police visited Khalifa's hotel room after receiving complaints about a strong marijuana odor from the room. It was alleged that the 24-year-old MC tried to hide the weed by throwing a "marijuana cigarette" out of the window when officers arrived.
The item was later recovered by the police, who said, "Inside the rolling paper was a green leafy substance consistent with marijuana." In the report, it was noted that the fiance of Amber Rose later admitted to owning the joint, adding that he also had 3.7 grams of weed in his pocket. He was in town to perform at Vanderbilt University.
More Wiz Khalifa News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7