Wiz Khalifa Busted for Marijuana Possession, but Only Given Citation
Wiz Khalifa has apparently run into trouble in Nashville, Tennessee over the weekend. The "Work Hard, Play Hard" rapper, who has made no secret of his marijuana usage, was busted for possession of a controlled substance in his room at a Holiday Inn hotel this past Saturday, April 21, but walked away only with a citation.
The police report, obtained by TMZ, uncovered that Metro Nashville Police visited Khalifa's hotel room after receiving complaints about a strong marijuana odor from the room. It was alleged that the 24-year-old MC tried to hide the weed by throwing a "marijuana cigarette" out of the window when officers arrived.
The item was later recovered by the police, who said, "Inside the rolling paper was a green leafy substance consistent with marijuana." In the report, it was noted that the fiance of Amber Rose later admitted to owning the joint, adding that he also had 3.7 grams of weed in his pocket. He was in town to perform at Vanderbilt University.
More Wiz Khalifa News
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick