Wiz Khalifa Busted for Marijuana Possession, but Only Given Citation
Wiz Khalifa has apparently run into trouble in Nashville, Tennessee over the weekend. The "Work Hard, Play Hard" rapper, who has made no secret of his marijuana usage, was busted for possession of a controlled substance in his room at a Holiday Inn hotel this past Saturday, April 21, but walked away only with a citation.
The police report, obtained by TMZ, uncovered that Metro Nashville Police visited Khalifa's hotel room after receiving complaints about a strong marijuana odor from the room. It was alleged that the 24-year-old MC tried to hide the weed by throwing a "marijuana cigarette" out of the window when officers arrived.
The item was later recovered by the police, who said, "Inside the rolling paper was a green leafy substance consistent with marijuana." In the report, it was noted that the fiance of Amber Rose later admitted to owning the joint, adding that he also had 3.7 grams of weed in his pocket. He was in town to perform at Vanderbilt University.
More Wiz Khalifa News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen