'Dancing with the Stars' All-Star Season Planned, Mario Lopez Asked to Join
"Dancing with the Stars" may welcome back its former contestants to the ballroom next season. Mario Lopez, who finished second in the third season of the reality show, has spilled the beans that an all-star edition of the dancing competition is being planned and he has been offered to participate.
"They're doing a Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars this next season," he told Kelly Ripa when guest hosting "Live! With Kelly" on Wednesday, April 25. "They called me to do it." On whether or not he will sign up for it, the "Extra" host said, "I just don't know how I'd be able to pull it off."
Lopez broke the news of the all-star season when he and Ripa were talking about Gladys Knight's elimination. "I thought she was doing amazing," so the Mike Hamoui of "Nip/Tuck" commented on the soul singer, who got the boot on Tuesday night.
A source told Gossip Cop that Lopez's statement was "premature," but said that a "DWTS" all-star edition is possible. ABC, meanwhile, has not released any words regarding the alleged plans for next season.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'