'Dancing with the Stars' All-Star Season Planned, Mario Lopez Asked to Join
"Dancing with the Stars" may welcome back its former contestants to the ballroom next season. Mario Lopez, who finished second in the third season of the reality show, has spilled the beans that an all-star edition of the dancing competition is being planned and he has been offered to participate.
"They're doing a Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars this next season," he told Kelly Ripa when guest hosting "Live! With Kelly" on Wednesday, April 25. "They called me to do it." On whether or not he will sign up for it, the "Extra" host said, "I just don't know how I'd be able to pull it off."
Lopez broke the news of the all-star season when he and Ripa were talking about Gladys Knight's elimination. "I thought she was doing amazing," so the Mike Hamoui of "Nip/Tuck" commented on the soul singer, who got the boot on Tuesday night.
A source told Gossip Cop that Lopez's statement was "premature," but said that a "DWTS" all-star edition is possible. ABC, meanwhile, has not released any words regarding the alleged plans for next season.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!