'Dancing with the Stars' All-Star Season Planned, Mario Lopez Asked to Join
"Dancing with the Stars" may welcome back its former contestants to the ballroom next season. Mario Lopez, who finished second in the third season of the reality show, has spilled the beans that an all-star edition of the dancing competition is being planned and he has been offered to participate.
"They're doing a Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars this next season," he told Kelly Ripa when guest hosting "Live! With Kelly" on Wednesday, April 25. "They called me to do it." On whether or not he will sign up for it, the "Extra" host said, "I just don't know how I'd be able to pull it off."
Lopez broke the news of the all-star season when he and Ripa were talking about Gladys Knight's elimination. "I thought she was doing amazing," so the Mike Hamoui of "Nip/Tuck" commented on the soul singer, who got the boot on Tuesday night.
A source told Gossip Cop that Lopez's statement was "premature," but said that a "DWTS" all-star edition is possible. ABC, meanwhile, has not released any words regarding the alleged plans for next season.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame