TLC Plan Reunion Tour, to Resurrect Left Eye
The three members of TLC will be back together again, so it's reported. On the 10-year anniversary of Left Eye's death, it's rumored that a reunion tour is in the works and the band's late singer will make a special appearance during the upcoming roadshow.
According to TMZ, the girl band will bring back Left Eye to life a la Tupac Shakur's Coachella appearance by "working her vocals into the live performance." They, however, will project her image on the big screen, instead of creating a hologram image.
A representative for the group spills the tour will kick off later this year and cover some big cities across the United States. Five major cities reportedly "have already been booked and even more are in the works."
Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes was killed at the age of 30 in a car accident in Honduras. An album called "3D" was released six months of the tragic accident, being followed by at least two compilation CDs. The band eventually called it quits in 2008, but the two remaining members occasionally reunited for concerts including Justin Timberlake's benefit gig in 2009.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked