TLC Plan Reunion Tour, to Resurrect Left Eye
The three members of TLC will be back together again, so it's reported. On the 10-year anniversary of Left Eye's death, it's rumored that a reunion tour is in the works and the band's late singer will make a special appearance during the upcoming roadshow.
According to TMZ, the girl band will bring back Left Eye to life a la Tupac Shakur's Coachella appearance by "working her vocals into the live performance." They, however, will project her image on the big screen, instead of creating a hologram image.
A representative for the group spills the tour will kick off later this year and cover some big cities across the United States. Five major cities reportedly "have already been booked and even more are in the works."
Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes was killed at the age of 30 in a car accident in Honduras. An album called "3D" was released six months of the tragic accident, being followed by at least two compilation CDs. The band eventually called it quits in 2008, but the two remaining members occasionally reunited for concerts including Justin Timberlake's benefit gig in 2009.
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!