TLC Plan Reunion Tour, to Resurrect Left Eye
The three members of TLC will be back together again, so it's reported. On the 10-year anniversary of Left Eye's death, it's rumored that a reunion tour is in the works and the band's late singer will make a special appearance during the upcoming roadshow.
According to TMZ, the girl band will bring back Left Eye to life a la Tupac Shakur's Coachella appearance by "working her vocals into the live performance." They, however, will project her image on the big screen, instead of creating a hologram image.
A representative for the group spills the tour will kick off later this year and cover some big cities across the United States. Five major cities reportedly "have already been booked and even more are in the works."
Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes was killed at the age of 30 in a car accident in Honduras. An album called "3D" was released six months of the tragic accident, being followed by at least two compilation CDs. The band eventually called it quits in 2008, but the two remaining members occasionally reunited for concerts including Justin Timberlake's benefit gig in 2009.
More TLC News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered