Lindsay Lohan Snapped on 'Glee' Set After Arriving Late
Lindsay Lohan has joined the "Glee" cast on the Los Angeles set to film her cameo appearance after reportedly arriving late. Wearing a black and white patterned dress, the 25-year-old star was pictured smoking a cigarette in between takes on Wednesday, April 25.
Earlier that day, Dot Marie Jones who plays Coach Beiste on the musical series complained about someone being late. "Gonna be a long day!! Some ppl show up late and just throw a wrench in things. Not cool! I'd rather be an hour early (I was) than 5 minutes late!" she tweeted, but later deleted it.
Jones did not mention the tardy individual, but sources told TMZ that it was Lohan who had the cast and crew waiting. Though so, her tardiness did not hold up production as she was only scheduled to film some scenes of her reactions to the New Directions kids' performances at Nationals.
Also spotted on the set were Lea Michele and Dianna Agron, who wore a similar red dress. Cory Monteith was additionally seen walking side by side with the Rachel Berry depicter, donning a black outfit completed with a red tie. Matthew Morrison, meanwhile, sported a blue shirt while carrying his suit.
"Glee" Nationals-themed episode which features Lohan will air Tuesday, May 15 for two hours. The actress, who was recently tapped to play Elizabeth Taylor on Lifetime's "Liz & Dick", will appear as a judge and had shot her big scenes the other day.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation