Video: Chris Colfer Delivers Emotional Cover of Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' on 'Glee'
FOX has finally aired the Whitney Houston tribute episode of "Glee" on Tuesday, April 24, and some of the performance clips have been made available for viewing pleasure. One of them features Chris Colfer's Kurt singing an emotional cover of "I Have Nothing" that serves as his apology to Darren Criss' Blaine.
Angry Blaine also takes center stage as he performs his rendition of Houston's "It's Not Right But It's Okay" in front of the other members of New Directions. He dedicates the song to "anyone who's ever been cheated on," prompting Heather Morris' Brittany to quip, "Cheetahs have the fastest land speed of any animal."
Two other clips are duet numbers. One sees Naya Rivera's Santana teaming up with Lea Michele's Rachel to deliver a high-octane performance of "So Emotional", while the other displays Brittany collaborating with Santana for their second duet of the season as they cover "I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)".
This "Dance with Somebody" episode features eight songs from Houston's decades-spanning career. An a cappella version of "How Will I Know" by Mercedes, Rachel, Kurt and Santana as well as a duet of "Saving All My Love for You" by Joe and Quinn are among the song selections. The episode itself builds up the anticipation for the impending graduation.
"I Have Nothing":
"It's Not Right but It's Okay":
"I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)":
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name