Video: Chris Colfer Delivers Emotional Cover of Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' on 'Glee'
FOX has finally aired the Whitney Houston tribute episode of "Glee" on Tuesday, April 24, and some of the performance clips have been made available for viewing pleasure. One of them features Chris Colfer's Kurt singing an emotional cover of "I Have Nothing" that serves as his apology to Darren Criss' Blaine.
Angry Blaine also takes center stage as he performs his rendition of Houston's "It's Not Right But It's Okay" in front of the other members of New Directions. He dedicates the song to "anyone who's ever been cheated on," prompting Heather Morris' Brittany to quip, "Cheetahs have the fastest land speed of any animal."
Two other clips are duet numbers. One sees Naya Rivera's Santana teaming up with Lea Michele's Rachel to deliver a high-octane performance of "So Emotional", while the other displays Brittany collaborating with Santana for their second duet of the season as they cover "I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)".
This "Dance with Somebody" episode features eight songs from Houston's decades-spanning career. An a cappella version of "How Will I Know" by Mercedes, Rachel, Kurt and Santana as well as a duet of "Saving All My Love for You" by Joe and Quinn are among the song selections. The episode itself builds up the anticipation for the impending graduation.
"I Have Nothing":
"It's Not Right but It's Okay":
"I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)":
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'