Ray Stevenson Joins 'Dexter' Season 7 as Mafia Leader
"Dexter" has added Ray Stevenson to its cast ensemble for the upcoming seventh season. The Irish actor has landed a recurring role as Isaac, a high-ranking member of a Russian crime ring. He comes to Miami with an agenda to learn who killed one of his associates.
It is not mentioned, though, if Isaac will be the major villain in the new season. Previously, Edward James Olmos and Colin Hanks were hired to play Professor James Gellar and his student Travis Marshall, known as the Doomsday Killers, who were the persons of interest throughout most of the sixth season.
"Dexter" season 7 will premiere Sunday, September 30 at 9 P.M. on Showtime. The show is expected to answer the question about what decision Deb makes after she learned a shocking truth about her brother Dexter.
As for Stevenson, he is best known for his portrayal of Titus Pullo on HBO's "Rome". The 47-year-old thesp recently appeared as Porthos in "The Three Musketeers" and Volstagg in "Thor". He will next grace big screen through "G.I. Joe: Retaliation", where he lands a role as Firefly.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip