Ray Stevenson Joins 'Dexter' Season 7 as Mafia Leader
"Dexter" has added Ray Stevenson to its cast ensemble for the upcoming seventh season. The Irish actor has landed a recurring role as Isaac, a high-ranking member of a Russian crime ring. He comes to Miami with an agenda to learn who killed one of his associates.
It is not mentioned, though, if Isaac will be the major villain in the new season. Previously, Edward James Olmos and Colin Hanks were hired to play Professor James Gellar and his student Travis Marshall, known as the Doomsday Killers, who were the persons of interest throughout most of the sixth season.
"Dexter" season 7 will premiere Sunday, September 30 at 9 P.M. on Showtime. The show is expected to answer the question about what decision Deb makes after she learned a shocking truth about her brother Dexter.
As for Stevenson, he is best known for his portrayal of Titus Pullo on HBO's "Rome". The 47-year-old thesp recently appeared as Porthos in "The Three Musketeers" and Volstagg in "Thor". He will next grace big screen through "G.I. Joe: Retaliation", where he lands a role as Firefly.
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung