Ray Stevenson Joins 'Dexter' Season 7 as Mafia Leader
"Dexter" has added Ray Stevenson to its cast ensemble for the upcoming seventh season. The Irish actor has landed a recurring role as Isaac, a high-ranking member of a Russian crime ring. He comes to Miami with an agenda to learn who killed one of his associates.
It is not mentioned, though, if Isaac will be the major villain in the new season. Previously, Edward James Olmos and Colin Hanks were hired to play Professor James Gellar and his student Travis Marshall, known as the Doomsday Killers, who were the persons of interest throughout most of the sixth season.
"Dexter" season 7 will premiere Sunday, September 30 at 9 P.M. on Showtime. The show is expected to answer the question about what decision Deb makes after she learned a shocking truth about her brother Dexter.
As for Stevenson, he is best known for his portrayal of Titus Pullo on HBO's "Rome". The 47-year-old thesp recently appeared as Porthos in "The Three Musketeers" and Volstagg in "Thor". He will next grace big screen through "G.I. Joe: Retaliation", where he lands a role as Firefly.
More Dexter News
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!