Ray Stevenson Joins 'Dexter' Season 7 as Mafia Leader
"Dexter" has added Ray Stevenson to its cast ensemble for the upcoming seventh season. The Irish actor has landed a recurring role as Isaac, a high-ranking member of a Russian crime ring. He comes to Miami with an agenda to learn who killed one of his associates.
It is not mentioned, though, if Isaac will be the major villain in the new season. Previously, Edward James Olmos and Colin Hanks were hired to play Professor James Gellar and his student Travis Marshall, known as the Doomsday Killers, who were the persons of interest throughout most of the sixth season.
"Dexter" season 7 will premiere Sunday, September 30 at 9 P.M. on Showtime. The show is expected to answer the question about what decision Deb makes after she learned a shocking truth about her brother Dexter.
As for Stevenson, he is best known for his portrayal of Titus Pullo on HBO's "Rome". The 47-year-old thesp recently appeared as Porthos in "The Three Musketeers" and Volstagg in "Thor". He will next grace big screen through "G.I. Joe: Retaliation", where he lands a role as Firefly.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent