Ray Stevenson Joins 'Dexter' Season 7 as Mafia Leader
"Dexter" has added Ray Stevenson to its cast ensemble for the upcoming seventh season. The Irish actor has landed a recurring role as Isaac, a high-ranking member of a Russian crime ring. He comes to Miami with an agenda to learn who killed one of his associates.
It is not mentioned, though, if Isaac will be the major villain in the new season. Previously, Edward James Olmos and Colin Hanks were hired to play Professor James Gellar and his student Travis Marshall, known as the Doomsday Killers, who were the persons of interest throughout most of the sixth season.
"Dexter" season 7 will premiere Sunday, September 30 at 9 P.M. on Showtime. The show is expected to answer the question about what decision Deb makes after she learned a shocking truth about her brother Dexter.
As for Stevenson, he is best known for his portrayal of Titus Pullo on HBO's "Rome". The 47-year-old thesp recently appeared as Porthos in "The Three Musketeers" and Volstagg in "Thor". He will next grace big screen through "G.I. Joe: Retaliation", where he lands a role as Firefly.
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role