'Dancing with the Stars': Eliminated Gladys Knight Overjoyed at the Experience
Gladys Knight has become the latest contestant who got axed from "Dancing with the Stars" season 14. The soul music singer landed on the bottom two along with Roshon Fegan, leaving them to face against each other in a dance duel on Tuesday, April 24 night.
After the two danced a jive to Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now", the judges are divided 2-1 for Roshon's favor. Carrie Ann Inaba wanted to save Gladys, but Len Goodman and Bruno Tonioli rooted for the Disney star.
"I am just amazed at this journey," Gladys said while standing next to her pro dancer partner Tristan MacManus after the final result was announced. "It's been absolutely extraordinary, I learned so many things, found so many friends and family and I'm just overjoyed." She additionally wished the other contestants "the best."
Earlier on the results show, Roshon declared his determination to stay on the competition. "I came too far in this competition to leave now," he said during a rehearsal. "It's do or die, baby." He will return next week along with Katherine Jenkins, Jaleel White, Maria Menounos, Melissa Gilbert, Donald Driver and William Levy.
Also that night, Natasha Bedingfield sang "Wild Horses" as young ballet dancer Michaela DePrince danced to the song. Boyz II Men, meanwhile, catered the audience with their rendition of "One More Dance".
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service