'Dancing with the Stars': Eliminated Gladys Knight Overjoyed at the Experience
Gladys Knight has become the latest contestant who got axed from "Dancing with the Stars" season 14. The soul music singer landed on the bottom two along with Roshon Fegan, leaving them to face against each other in a dance duel on Tuesday, April 24 night.
After the two danced a jive to Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now", the judges are divided 2-1 for Roshon's favor. Carrie Ann Inaba wanted to save Gladys, but Len Goodman and Bruno Tonioli rooted for the Disney star.
"I am just amazed at this journey," Gladys said while standing next to her pro dancer partner Tristan MacManus after the final result was announced. "It's been absolutely extraordinary, I learned so many things, found so many friends and family and I'm just overjoyed." She additionally wished the other contestants "the best."
Earlier on the results show, Roshon declared his determination to stay on the competition. "I came too far in this competition to leave now," he said during a rehearsal. "It's do or die, baby." He will return next week along with Katherine Jenkins, Jaleel White, Maria Menounos, Melissa Gilbert, Donald Driver and William Levy.
Also that night, Natasha Bedingfield sang "Wild Horses" as young ballet dancer Michaela DePrince danced to the song. Boyz II Men, meanwhile, catered the audience with their rendition of "One More Dance".
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'