Video Premiere: The Wanted's 'Chasing the Sun'
The Wanted are giving a treat to their fans with the unveiling of a brand new music video for their second U.S. single, "Chasing the Sun". Making its debut Tuesday, April 24 during "MTV First: The Wanted", the three-minute clip sees the British boyband mysteriously getting tattoos in the shape of a sunburst in their hands and arms after a brief interaction with some beautiful ladies.
Despite their curiosity over the tattoo, the boys hang out with the hotties, going from one nightclub to another. Near the end of the video, they get into another exclusive club and find themselves making out with the girls, whose identity are finally revealed when they sink their teeth into the necks of each of the boys.
"Chasing the Sun" comes from the band's self-titled U.S. EP, "The Wanted [US Version]". Speaking of what the song is all about, member Jay McGuiness told MTV, "Our song 'Chasing the Sun' is basically about the party that keeps on going." Its music video is directed by Director X, and marks the group's third video collaboration with the helmer of their "Glad You Came" video.
During the chat with the network, McGuiness also said, "You always want to do better than your last song, and we've set a really high standard with 'Glad You Came' already. But I think we know now from the singles we've got in our pocket, there's no way we're going anywhere. We're here to stay, and our songs are going to get better and better. I'm just bragging right now so hard."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'