Armie Hammer, Ben Kingsley, John Malkovich Co-Starring in 'Cut Bank'
Indie crime drama "Cut Bank" will feature star-heavy ensemble cast including Armie Hammer, Ben Kingsley and John Malkovich. The trio of males will lead in the movie which script by Roberto Patino was lauded in the 2009 Black List.
In the official announcement on Tuesday, April 24, Entertainment One (eOne) announced, "We at eOne Films International are proud and delighted to be representing Cut Bank. It's rare to find a project that is such a compelling read with top notch cast and an exciting new director attached." Matt Shakman, who has directed episodes of "Mad Men" and "Six Feet Under" will make his feature debut.
The movie revolves around a young auto mechanic desperate to escape his hometown of Cut Bank, Mont. His attempts set in motion a series of events that will change his life, and the life of Cut Bank, forever. "Cut Bank is a clever morality tale, a visceral thriller and ultimately a surprising story of redemption," Shakman said. "John Ford by way of David Fincher. [It] offers a director's dream: a great visual world and a brilliant collection of characters to populate it."
Production will begin in fall and the movie will be launched at Cannes.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes