Armie Hammer, Ben Kingsley, John Malkovich Co-Starring in 'Cut Bank'
Indie crime drama "Cut Bank" will feature star-heavy ensemble cast including Armie Hammer, Ben Kingsley and John Malkovich. The trio of males will lead in the movie which script by Roberto Patino was lauded in the 2009 Black List.
In the official announcement on Tuesday, April 24, Entertainment One (eOne) announced, "We at eOne Films International are proud and delighted to be representing Cut Bank. It's rare to find a project that is such a compelling read with top notch cast and an exciting new director attached." Matt Shakman, who has directed episodes of "Mad Men" and "Six Feet Under" will make his feature debut.
The movie revolves around a young auto mechanic desperate to escape his hometown of Cut Bank, Mont. His attempts set in motion a series of events that will change his life, and the life of Cut Bank, forever. "Cut Bank is a clever morality tale, a visceral thriller and ultimately a surprising story of redemption," Shakman said. "John Ford by way of David Fincher. [It] offers a director's dream: a great visual world and a brilliant collection of characters to populate it."
Production will begin in fall and the movie will be launched at Cannes.
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young