Armie Hammer, Ben Kingsley, John Malkovich Co-Starring in 'Cut Bank'
Indie crime drama "Cut Bank" will feature star-heavy ensemble cast including Armie Hammer, Ben Kingsley and John Malkovich. The trio of males will lead in the movie which script by Roberto Patino was lauded in the 2009 Black List.
In the official announcement on Tuesday, April 24, Entertainment One (eOne) announced, "We at eOne Films International are proud and delighted to be representing Cut Bank. It's rare to find a project that is such a compelling read with top notch cast and an exciting new director attached." Matt Shakman, who has directed episodes of "Mad Men" and "Six Feet Under" will make his feature debut.
The movie revolves around a young auto mechanic desperate to escape his hometown of Cut Bank, Mont. His attempts set in motion a series of events that will change his life, and the life of Cut Bank, forever. "Cut Bank is a clever morality tale, a visceral thriller and ultimately a surprising story of redemption," Shakman said. "John Ford by way of David Fincher. [It] offers a director's dream: a great visual world and a brilliant collection of characters to populate it."
Production will begin in fall and the movie will be launched at Cannes.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics