Lindsay and Michael Lohan React to Rosie O'Donnell Diss
Both Lindsay Lohan and her father Michael are not keeping quiet after Rosie O'Donnell talked bad about the actress on NBC's "Today". Rosie took a jab at Lindsay for portraying Elizabeth Taylor in the upcoming Lifetime TV movie, saying "I don't think she's right for the role, and I don't think she's capable at this point of doing what's needed to portray that character. I think the interest level in her has waned significantly."
Through her representative, Lindsay responded in a statement to E! News, "I think Rosie should focus on her own career and stop worrying about everyone else's." But her father wasn't keeping the nice words. "Who the hell is Rosie O'Donnell to judge anyone, especially Lindsay, who has far more talent than Rosie ever had?" he told TMZ.
Michael pointed out Rosie's recent failure in keeping her talk show on air and her adoption fame. "Lindsay's talent isn't limited to being a comedian or getting notoriety for adopting and raising a bunch of kids. Sure, [Lindsay] has her pitfalls, but she is 25, and how old is Rosie?" he said, adding "Two failed talk shows, a failed marriage, etc ...He/she who is without sin. May they cast the first stone."
Rosie was particularly questioning about Lindsay's well-being in doing movies at this point of life. "I feel very sorry for her," she told the hosts of "Today". "I think she needs a lot of help. She needs a lot of time away." And when Donny Deutch compared Lindsay to "this generation's Elizabeth Taylor", Rosie said, "You're out of your mind!. You're a crackhead ...The last thing she did good she was 16!"
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics