Lindsay and Michael Lohan React to Rosie O'Donnell Diss
Both Lindsay Lohan and her father Michael are not keeping quiet after Rosie O'Donnell talked bad about the actress on NBC's "Today". Rosie took a jab at Lindsay for portraying Elizabeth Taylor in the upcoming Lifetime TV movie, saying "I don't think she's right for the role, and I don't think she's capable at this point of doing what's needed to portray that character. I think the interest level in her has waned significantly."
Through her representative, Lindsay responded in a statement to E! News, "I think Rosie should focus on her own career and stop worrying about everyone else's." But her father wasn't keeping the nice words. "Who the hell is Rosie O'Donnell to judge anyone, especially Lindsay, who has far more talent than Rosie ever had?" he told TMZ.
Michael pointed out Rosie's recent failure in keeping her talk show on air and her adoption fame. "Lindsay's talent isn't limited to being a comedian or getting notoriety for adopting and raising a bunch of kids. Sure, [Lindsay] has her pitfalls, but she is 25, and how old is Rosie?" he said, adding "Two failed talk shows, a failed marriage, etc ...He/she who is without sin. May they cast the first stone."
Rosie was particularly questioning about Lindsay's well-being in doing movies at this point of life. "I feel very sorry for her," she told the hosts of "Today". "I think she needs a lot of help. She needs a lot of time away." And when Donny Deutch compared Lindsay to "this generation's Elizabeth Taylor", Rosie said, "You're out of your mind!. You're a crackhead ...The last thing she did good she was 16!"
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered