Preview for Latest 'G.I. Joe 2' Trailer Sees Zartan Stealing President's Identity
"G.I. Joe: Retaliation" has unveiled a preview for its upcoming new trailer. Being debuted via Entertainment Tonight, the sneak-peek video offers glimpses at new scenes, including the one that sees villainous Zartan stealing the identity of the U.S. president by copying his face. Some other new action scenes involving General Joseph Colton and Roadblock are featured in the preview as well.
In "G.I. Joe 2", the Joe team must work together to fight against mercenary Zartan and his accomplices. Having the world leaders under his influence, Zartan launches attack towards innocent populace and has some new heavies on the payroll to keep G.I. Joe at bay.
Jon M. Chu serves behind the lens for the anticipated action movie, which is slated for a June 29 release in the U.S. cinmeas. Tackling the part of Joe Colton, Roadblock and Zartan respectively are Bruce Willis, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Arnold Vosloo. They are joined by Channing Tatum, Ray Park, Lee Byung-hun and Adrianne Palicki.
UPDATE (April 24, 2012 09:15 GMT): Shortly after the preview was released on ET, Paramount Pictures premiered the brand new trailer for "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" in full via Machinima.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off