Preview for Latest 'G.I. Joe 2' Trailer Sees Zartan Stealing President's Identity
"G.I. Joe: Retaliation" has unveiled a preview for its upcoming new trailer. Being debuted via Entertainment Tonight, the sneak-peek video offers glimpses at new scenes, including the one that sees villainous Zartan stealing the identity of the U.S. president by copying his face. Some other new action scenes involving General Joseph Colton and Roadblock are featured in the preview as well.
In "G.I. Joe 2", the Joe team must work together to fight against mercenary Zartan and his accomplices. Having the world leaders under his influence, Zartan launches attack towards innocent populace and has some new heavies on the payroll to keep G.I. Joe at bay.
Jon M. Chu serves behind the lens for the anticipated action movie, which is slated for a June 29 release in the U.S. cinmeas. Tackling the part of Joe Colton, Roadblock and Zartan respectively are Bruce Willis, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Arnold Vosloo. They are joined by Channing Tatum, Ray Park, Lee Byung-hun and Adrianne Palicki.
UPDATE (April 24, 2012 09:15 GMT): Shortly after the preview was released on ET, Paramount Pictures premiered the brand new trailer for "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" in full via Machinima.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video