Preview for Latest 'G.I. Joe 2' Trailer Sees Zartan Stealing President's Identity
"G.I. Joe: Retaliation" has unveiled a preview for its upcoming new trailer. Being debuted via Entertainment Tonight, the sneak-peek video offers glimpses at new scenes, including the one that sees villainous Zartan stealing the identity of the U.S. president by copying his face. Some other new action scenes involving General Joseph Colton and Roadblock are featured in the preview as well.
In "G.I. Joe 2", the Joe team must work together to fight against mercenary Zartan and his accomplices. Having the world leaders under his influence, Zartan launches attack towards innocent populace and has some new heavies on the payroll to keep G.I. Joe at bay.
Jon M. Chu serves behind the lens for the anticipated action movie, which is slated for a June 29 release in the U.S. cinmeas. Tackling the part of Joe Colton, Roadblock and Zartan respectively are Bruce Willis, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Arnold Vosloo. They are joined by Channing Tatum, Ray Park, Lee Byung-hun and Adrianne Palicki.
UPDATE (April 24, 2012 09:15 GMT): Shortly after the preview was released on ET, Paramount Pictures premiered the brand new trailer for "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" in full via Machinima.
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush