Preview for Latest 'G.I. Joe 2' Trailer Sees Zartan Stealing President's Identity
"G.I. Joe: Retaliation" has unveiled a preview for its upcoming new trailer. Being debuted via Entertainment Tonight, the sneak-peek video offers glimpses at new scenes, including the one that sees villainous Zartan stealing the identity of the U.S. president by copying his face. Some other new action scenes involving General Joseph Colton and Roadblock are featured in the preview as well.
In "G.I. Joe 2", the Joe team must work together to fight against mercenary Zartan and his accomplices. Having the world leaders under his influence, Zartan launches attack towards innocent populace and has some new heavies on the payroll to keep G.I. Joe at bay.
Jon M. Chu serves behind the lens for the anticipated action movie, which is slated for a June 29 release in the U.S. cinmeas. Tackling the part of Joe Colton, Roadblock and Zartan respectively are Bruce Willis, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Arnold Vosloo. They are joined by Channing Tatum, Ray Park, Lee Byung-hun and Adrianne Palicki.
UPDATE (April 24, 2012 09:15 GMT): Shortly after the preview was released on ET, Paramount Pictures premiered the brand new trailer for "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" in full via Machinima.
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance