First Look at Lana Del Rey's 'Summertime Sadness' Video
It's been only a few days after Lana Del Rey released a music video for her single "Carmen", but the viral singing sensation has already prepared another clip. She's recently caught on camera filming visuals for her other single called "Summertime Sadness".
In a picture courtesy of JustJared, the "Video Games" singer is seen sitting on the front seat of a convertible with her eyes closed. In other images, she's joined on the smokey set by "Hart of Dixie" actress Jaime King who sits behind the wheel.
The video was filmed on Saturday, April 21 in Santa Clarita, California. It's directed by Jaime's filmmaker husband, Kyle Newman with the help of "Hesher" helmer Spencer Susser. "Magic Mike" hunk Alex Pettyfer reportedly served as a production assistant.
Prior to working together for the video shoot, Lana and Jaime celebrated the latter's 33rd birthday early at Soho House in West Hollywood. They also did a photo shoot ala Thelma and Louise against the backdrop of a Beverly Hills front garden.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'