First Look at Lana Del Rey's 'Summertime Sadness' Video
It's been only a few days after Lana Del Rey released a music video for her single "Carmen", but the viral singing sensation has already prepared another clip. She's recently caught on camera filming visuals for her other single called "Summertime Sadness".
In a picture courtesy of JustJared, the "Video Games" singer is seen sitting on the front seat of a convertible with her eyes closed. In other images, she's joined on the smokey set by "Hart of Dixie" actress Jaime King who sits behind the wheel.
The video was filmed on Saturday, April 21 in Santa Clarita, California. It's directed by Jaime's filmmaker husband, Kyle Newman with the help of "Hesher" helmer Spencer Susser. "Magic Mike" hunk Alex Pettyfer reportedly served as a production assistant.
Prior to working together for the video shoot, Lana and Jaime celebrated the latter's 33rd birthday early at Soho House in West Hollywood. They also did a photo shoot ala Thelma and Louise against the backdrop of a Beverly Hills front garden.
More Lana Del Rey News
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors