First Look at Lana Del Rey's 'Summertime Sadness' Video
It's been only a few days after Lana Del Rey released a music video for her single "Carmen", but the viral singing sensation has already prepared another clip. She's recently caught on camera filming visuals for her other single called "Summertime Sadness".
In a picture courtesy of JustJared, the "Video Games" singer is seen sitting on the front seat of a convertible with her eyes closed. In other images, she's joined on the smokey set by "Hart of Dixie" actress Jaime King who sits behind the wheel.
The video was filmed on Saturday, April 21 in Santa Clarita, California. It's directed by Jaime's filmmaker husband, Kyle Newman with the help of "Hesher" helmer Spencer Susser. "Magic Mike" hunk Alex Pettyfer reportedly served as a production assistant.
Prior to working together for the video shoot, Lana and Jaime celebrated the latter's 33rd birthday early at Soho House in West Hollywood. They also did a photo shoot ala Thelma and Louise against the backdrop of a Beverly Hills front garden.
More Lana Del Rey News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby