First Look at Lana Del Rey's 'Summertime Sadness' Video
It's been only a few days after Lana Del Rey released a music video for her single "Carmen", but the viral singing sensation has already prepared another clip. She's recently caught on camera filming visuals for her other single called "Summertime Sadness".
In a picture courtesy of JustJared, the "Video Games" singer is seen sitting on the front seat of a convertible with her eyes closed. In other images, she's joined on the smokey set by "Hart of Dixie" actress Jaime King who sits behind the wheel.
The video was filmed on Saturday, April 21 in Santa Clarita, California. It's directed by Jaime's filmmaker husband, Kyle Newman with the help of "Hesher" helmer Spencer Susser. "Magic Mike" hunk Alex Pettyfer reportedly served as a production assistant.
Prior to working together for the video shoot, Lana and Jaime celebrated the latter's 33rd birthday early at Soho House in West Hollywood. They also did a photo shoot ala Thelma and Louise against the backdrop of a Beverly Hills front garden.
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'