'Gossip Girl' 5.22 Preview: Blair Channels Diana to Uncover the Truth
It takes a schemer to catch a schemer, so it's said in a preview for the upcoming episode of "Gossip Girl". Diana Payne seemingly holds a secret about Chuck's maternity as she says to someone over the phone, "Chuck thinks I'm his bloody mother."
Chuck and Nate, meanwhile, are determined to uncover what they think is an explosive secret between Diana and Jack. They agree that they need to hire a professional to dig the truth from the schemer, but Blair, Serena and Lola will offer their support.
That's when Queen B comes out wearing a tight dress ala Diana and tells Chuck who is stunned, "You want to think like Diana Payne, you have to become Diana Payne." In the meantime, Dan is offered a prestigious fellowship in Rome for the summer.
"Raiders of the Lost Art" will air Monday, April 30 at 8/7c on The CW.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'