'Gossip Girl' 5.22 Preview: Blair Channels Diana to Uncover the Truth
It takes a schemer to catch a schemer, so it's said in a preview for the upcoming episode of "Gossip Girl". Diana Payne seemingly holds a secret about Chuck's maternity as she says to someone over the phone, "Chuck thinks I'm his bloody mother."
Chuck and Nate, meanwhile, are determined to uncover what they think is an explosive secret between Diana and Jack. They agree that they need to hire a professional to dig the truth from the schemer, but Blair, Serena and Lola will offer their support.
That's when Queen B comes out wearing a tight dress ala Diana and tells Chuck who is stunned, "You want to think like Diana Payne, you have to become Diana Payne." In the meantime, Dan is offered a prestigious fellowship in Rome for the summer.
"Raiders of the Lost Art" will air Monday, April 30 at 8/7c on The CW.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage