'Gossip Girl' 5.22 Preview: Blair Channels Diana to Uncover the Truth
It takes a schemer to catch a schemer, so it's said in a preview for the upcoming episode of "Gossip Girl". Diana Payne seemingly holds a secret about Chuck's maternity as she says to someone over the phone, "Chuck thinks I'm his bloody mother."
Chuck and Nate, meanwhile, are determined to uncover what they think is an explosive secret between Diana and Jack. They agree that they need to hire a professional to dig the truth from the schemer, but Blair, Serena and Lola will offer their support.
That's when Queen B comes out wearing a tight dress ala Diana and tells Chuck who is stunned, "You want to think like Diana Payne, you have to become Diana Payne." In the meantime, Dan is offered a prestigious fellowship in Rome for the summer.
"Raiders of the Lost Art" will air Monday, April 30 at 8/7c on The CW.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video