'Gossip Girl' 5.22 Preview: Blair Channels Diana to Uncover the Truth
It takes a schemer to catch a schemer, so it's said in a preview for the upcoming episode of "Gossip Girl". Diana Payne seemingly holds a secret about Chuck's maternity as she says to someone over the phone, "Chuck thinks I'm his bloody mother."
Chuck and Nate, meanwhile, are determined to uncover what they think is an explosive secret between Diana and Jack. They agree that they need to hire a professional to dig the truth from the schemer, but Blair, Serena and Lola will offer their support.
That's when Queen B comes out wearing a tight dress ala Diana and tells Chuck who is stunned, "You want to think like Diana Payne, you have to become Diana Payne." In the meantime, Dan is offered a prestigious fellowship in Rome for the summer.
"Raiders of the Lost Art" will air Monday, April 30 at 8/7c on The CW.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance