'Gossip Girl' 5.22 Preview: Blair Channels Diana to Uncover the Truth
It takes a schemer to catch a schemer, so it's said in a preview for the upcoming episode of "Gossip Girl". Diana Payne seemingly holds a secret about Chuck's maternity as she says to someone over the phone, "Chuck thinks I'm his bloody mother."
Chuck and Nate, meanwhile, are determined to uncover what they think is an explosive secret between Diana and Jack. They agree that they need to hire a professional to dig the truth from the schemer, but Blair, Serena and Lola will offer their support.
That's when Queen B comes out wearing a tight dress ala Diana and tells Chuck who is stunned, "You want to think like Diana Payne, you have to become Diana Payne." In the meantime, Dan is offered a prestigious fellowship in Rome for the summer.
"Raiders of the Lost Art" will air Monday, April 30 at 8/7c on The CW.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby