Kim Kardashian Stays Close to Kanye West at Scott Disick's Restaurant Opening
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have yet to confirm their relationship, but their gestures at recent event gave slight hints they are more than just friends. The rumored couple attended the grand opening of Scott Disick's RYU Restaurant in New York City on Monday, April 23 night, and posed close to one another with their hands draping across each other's laps.
Offering more details about the pair's intimacy inside the restaurant was Hollywood Life. The gossip site was informed by an eyewitness that while Kim and Kanye arrived separately, they "sat down at a table - on the booth side - and never left each other's sides." The source added, "They were holding hands the whole time and seemed really comfortable together."
According to the observer, Kim and Kanye didn't move from their spot even though her family was around. In fact, the source said, "Everyone in the family was coming over one at a time to talk to Kim and Kanye." Among those seen speaking to the couple were Kim's brother Rob Kardashian and mother Kris Jenner.
Other family members spotted in attendance were Kourtney Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom, as well as Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner. Also present at the event were Kim's BFF Jonathan Cheban and Australian singer Cody Simpson, who reportedly came as Kylie's guest.
Earlier in the day, Kim was caught on camera rocking a pair of gold and diamond-studded earrings with "KW" initials on them. "It's a really good friendship that went into dating. She wore the KW earrings, that pretty much confirmed that!" said her sister Khloe when asked to comment on Kim's dating rumors inside the Monday soiree.
More Kim Kardashian News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video